Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG! I just watched the cutest damn thing in my life!

Default OMG! I just watched the cutest damn thing in my life!

Wow, I was sitting here watching America's Got Talent, and this little four year old girl named Kaitlyn Maher sang her heart out, and you cant help but get a massive smile on your face! I mean, she could sing yea, but just her attitude, in the little interview thing before she went on was just, one of those "Awww!" moments. I mean, she was so nice, and said she liked to make people smile, and that singing made her smile. I mean, if I am ever feeling down, I will just think of this! Im not sap by ANY means, but NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE, cannot admit, that no matter what, this makes them truly happy! The sad reality is, she is not the $1M act. And the fact that shed be a Vegas show, well, its just not there. And the judges told her this, and she just stood there, and smiled and said thank you! OMG! I think she deserves the one million bucks, but theres no way, a child of only 4, should be an act in Vegas. So yea, well, thats my little rant, just thought i'd let ya know!

Heres, a little link! Enjoy!
    YouTube - Kaitlyn Maher (Semi) - America's Got Talent

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I thought this was a thread about me
    really i thought this thread was about my rawr's =/

That was one cute kid! Did you notice as they were talking to her, she kept saying thank you for everything, whether it was the right time or not. I'd be really proud if she were my kid. Somebody's got an angel on their hands.

Sorry, Pojo!! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ricky View Post
    That was one cute kid! Did you notice as they were talking to her, she kept saying thank you for everything, whether it was the right time or not. I'd be really proud if she were my kid. Somebody's got an angel on their hands.
    I know, couldnt agree more!

Your cute too Pojo.

OMG, she was adorable...and TALENTED, too! It was just 'another cute kid' she could really sing!

Brought tears to my eyes just watching her....and I noticed she brought tears to Sharon Osbourne's eyes, too!

Absolutely adorable!

Darkfinn

I hate to say it... but give it 10-15 years and she'll be just like any of the other teen stars... all wrapped up in the fast life of sex, drugs, and booze. I do not support parents who would exploit their child like that just for the money.

Well I disagree with Darkfinn, I'm ceritanly not going to say shes going to end up like every other teen star, and we can't say for sure her parents are exploiting her for money. She could very well enjoy it.

Now she was cute, but, eh. The whole lisp-thing annoyed me, which is probably one of the reasons I don't like kids. I'd rather hear the original "Trees of Green, Red roses too" opposed to "Twees of gween, wed woses tew."

So yeah - she's cute, but I'd rather not listen to her sing.

Edit: Just found this too, I think this was much better singing than the first: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2vNM...eature=related

It would have been cuter if she was holding a plushie while she sang.

Personally, I thought she was pretty good for a 4 year old, but nothing amazing.