Thread: LilTyke in the HOUSE!

Default LilTyke in the HOUSE!

Helloo, anyone and everyone. Im LilTyke and im new here, and im a diaper lover. i,ve liked wearing diapers since i was 7 and i never new why....idk there so comfy im sure you all agree. but n e ways im just so happy im not alone anymore. i wish i would have looked this up sooner lol. but yea i dont have any friends that like to wear diapers...well at least i think i dont. i soo wish that they did tho.*zones out* never again would i have to(double up) wear shorts and a pair of sweatpants over my diaper. we could strut freely in our diapers without being embarrased....................

hehe good intro an me wish dat too dat be so fun if we coud but we kinda can dere no law saying we cant walk around in only a diaper we're technically dressed xD ive sen people do it as senior prank at my school or just something fun to do on there senior year XD or was a dare

Hi Lil Tyke!

Welcome to ADISC! Nice to see someone from the Nutmeg State (I have friends and family in CT, I am from NY originally).
    I am not one of those people who wants to wear diapers in public, but if it makes you happy, and it doesn't bother anyone really, I say go for it!

Have fun getting to know the whole site, I'm sure you'll meet other *BDLs from CT and all over!

- Will =)