Thread: Hi all!

Default Hi all!

I've been a lurker here for years, I'd like to finally contribute.

I wore diapers until I was in kindergarten, and started up again when I was 14 for fun. I wear them in public a lot, including my job, but I don't flaunt it. I don't see why people are so afraid to do so. There's no law against it, and millions of people have to wear them for medical reasons.

I love how secure they make me feel, it's such an interesting mix of comfort and confidence and vulnerability. It can be a sexual thing, but mostly it's just a wonderful thing.

I hope to make some friends here.

Hi Napo!
    Welcome to the threads! I hope after being a member here a few years, you can post more and get to know more of us!
    Feel free to leave comments on other peoples posts, and after you get 20 postings, you can become an "established contributer" and get access to even more of the sitw's features!

Just curious, when did you 1st start to like diapers?

Last edited by wwetbed; 14-Feb-2012 at 04:53.

I remember being the last kid to get out of them in kindergarten. I loved wearing diapers even then. I guess it's like with gay people when they say they always "just knew."

So when I was younger, I was always interested in my mom's periods. She would let me watch her changer her pads. This was the late 1980's, but she still wore the old style Kotex belted napkins, which were pretty much like a diaper.

I started wearing them, putting them in my underwear, and I loved the feeling. I would use her soiled napkins because I was afraid she would notice pads going missing. Eventually I got up the courage to take clean ones, and wear them to school. I would pee in them a little bit.

I don't know how I came up with the idea, but I realized I needed to try diapers. I rode my bike to the pharmacy two towns away, and bought a small bag, and was hooked! 18 years later, I'd like to be more open with the community.

Thanks for reading!

Hehe rsome intro jus need sho hobbies an stuf cus me den know nuting bout u ;o

Okay... I love music, play guitar poorly, collect vinyl records, enjoy basketball, My Little Pony, and stand-up comedy. I also enjoy some anime, mostly girly stuff. I'm not a big fan of being male.