• Dark Roast

18 31.03%
  • Medium Roast

11 18.97%
  • Light Roast

4 6.90%
  • Just straight-up black coffee.

14 24.14%
  • Other options not listed here (specify)

3 5.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coffee Poll!!!!!

Default Coffee Poll!!!!!

I got a coffee maker for Christmas, and I have been drinking coffee pretty much daily ever since then.

Actually, I started drinking it when I joined a 12-step recovery group. That's all that those people drink, it seems.

But this poll is all about coffee.

How do you like it?

Do you even like it to begin with?

I like drip coffee with sugar and cream, personally. Lattes are great, but I'm too poor to buy them on a regular basis.

any dark roast bean, or jamicain blue mountian (the only light roast ill drink) perfebly double the amount of beans ground in each with cream and vanilla sugar
    most mornings i'll have a double expresso before work, and save the cream and vanilla suger till the weekend

I like hot cocoa. xD

I either drink strong black coffee or espresso.

I have a Bunn maker which I just love. I like my coffee strong and black!!!

Nothing like a nice simple (good quality) coffee -- just ground beans and hot water AND NOTHING ELSE! Preferably in a cafetière...

Morning isn't something anyone should have to face without the promise of a strong coffee to pin back the eyelids. How else can you get from to in just 5 minutes...? Legally...?

I love coffee! Surprisingly, I never drank the stuff as an undergrad at all. Couldn't stand the taste. It wasn't until I started working in the corporate world that I started drinking coffee. During one particular early morning edit session, I was really losing it bad, and the editor was, too (I was the assistant editor). He offered to buy me a cup of coffee, and despite my dislike of the beverage, I accepted just because I wanted the caffeine.

It was the beginning of a love affair that hasn't abated to date. I started out taking it with sugar and creme, but after a bit of good-natured ribbing from my grandpa (who served in the army back when "if you wanted coffee, you drank whatever blackish goop they handed you and liked it, and there was no cream and sugar. You either drank it or didn't.") and an episode with bad creme, I now drink it black.

I enjoy a pretty wide variety of roasts, from nice breakfast roasts to Turkish coffee. Mr. X got me a Keurig machine for Christmas, and I have to say, I love the thing! Surprisingly, it's decreased my coffee consumption, too, since I don't feel like I have to drink a whole pot now.

Black and cold & all day long. I make a pot at 6AM and fill my thermos for work. At 7 I pour a cup that sits till 8 when it is cool enough to drink. By 9 it's all cold and I have another cup followed by one at noon and the last of it at 3PM. On the weekends I go out for breakfast, a meal I usually skip, and have cream in my coffee. Sugar is curse on mankind and is avoided in my life.

I often order french vanilla cappuccino or mocha latte at Tim Horton's! Those are my favourites! =D I never liked plain black coffee. lol