Thread: Dry 24-7 pinholes

Default Dry 24-7 pinholes

I recently ordered a sample of the dry 24-7 in large size. While wearing for several hours i noticed dampness on the surface of the diaper. Upon further inspection after a change i noticed pinholes that were leaking tiny droplets. anyone else have this issue? I really liked the diapers because of the bulkiness, and swelling aspects.

sometimes diapers "sweat", the wetness actually pushed through the material. are they tight on you?

They are not tight on me standing, but when i sit, they tighten in the crotch area.

the 'pin-holes' are likely a manufacturing fault, in which the machine that manufactures the diapers perforated the plastic out layer. this happens from time to time when QC isn't being watched well enough. I have had this with Abena diapers once. usually, its not an isolated case, and often an entire manufacturing run of diapers will be 'bad' or defective. yours are defective. I have heard of another complaint recently about Dry 24/7's, so my advice would be to contact the manufacturer and tell them that the sample you received was defective. I personally wouldn't purchase any of their diapers right now, as the possibility of getting more defective ones is rather high.

I've had the same problem. They are very absorbent overall, however, I shouldn't have to worry about leaks if I purchase a high quality diaper like that.

They've lost my money. M4ever!

The 24/7s I bought last year had the same issue, the SAP grains cut the plastic if rubed of pressed too hard. Thankfully the leaks are small and if careful don't happen.

Hmm, now I wish I had done more research. I just ordered a pack of these on saturday and they'll be in today (22nd). I'll let you guys know if this is still a problem.

I decided on them at the suggestion of some friends who use them regularly so I hope the issue has been fixed.