Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm back (kinda, sorta)

Default I'm back (kinda, sorta)

It's been about six months since I decided to get rid of the computer and the Internet access that I had in my apartment, and I must say that life for me has been a lot less dramatic since I made that decision.

But I decided that I will start visiting ADISC again from library computers, seeing as I do appreciate most of the people here. This is pretty much the only Internet forum I have any real interest in continuing to participate on.

So, here I am, back, kinda. Glad to be here again.

Hey Kaworu, welcomed back. Happy to hear things are looking up for you

Welcome back! It's pretty crazy how not having internet access at home actually makes things so much simpler, isn't it? I did it for about a year when I first got my own place, since I couldn't afford it. I found myself going out a lot more and engaging with the world more. It was really rather nice, after the initial period.

Glad to hear things are going a bit better!

welcome back even though i have no idea who you are :p

Welcome back. I'm sure it has taken a lot of will power to free yourself of the net. My addiction for the most part is this site. There are a couple others I frequent, but I'm not involved with them. Other than that is Comcast for surface news and e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Crel View Post
    Yay welcom bak i no knu u but! welcom bak
    Can somebody translate this into English? :P

Anyways, welcome back! ^_^

Welcome back KaworuVsDrWily!

More and more people are ditching their computers and just using wifi ipods, ipads, iphones, droids and so on. It seems the hard-wire telephone and internet services are dying (at least for the American consumers at least). Who cares if you dont have a computer or internet! That's why we have free hotspots (even at Mc Donalds now!)

Just curious, what did you miss most being away from the ADISC community for six months?