Thread: Sucking your thumb

Default Sucking your thumb

So last night I got regrettably drunk. I blacked out for a portion of the night and then I went back with my gf to her room. I ended up throwing up in the bathroom and the cops were called because it is a substance free floor. I normally am able to handle my alcohol, but I was irresponsible about how many shots I had. I feel terrible about the whole situation.

Anyways to get to my point after all this I was sleeping/ laying with my gf and without even thinking about it I started to suck my thumb. Which is really wierd because I dont normally suck my thumb. She said something along the lines of "are you sucking your thumb????. She knows nothing about my abdl side.

Has something like that ever happened to you.

Quote Originally Posted by DLking View Post
    So last night I got regrettably drunk. I blacked out for a portion of the night and then I went back with my gf to her room. I ended up throwing up in the bathroom and the cops were called because it is a substance free floor. I normally am able to handle my alcohol, but I was irresponsible about how many shots I had. I feel terrible about the whole situation..
    Man does that sound familiar... as far as the thumb sucking, no I always bite my thumb when I try