Thread: hi everyone

Default hi everyone

Hi :-)

Im 25years old, and have a diaper fetish.
    im not ab just dl.

its good to read that im not the only one who love to wear diapers :-)

Have a nice day everyone.

Welcome, it's good you found this group, i was when I found it, I'm also dl. Feel free to tell us more about yourself.

Sent from my samsung galaxy s using Tapatalk

Hi Remitv!

It's never too late to explore whats really great with ADISC,

(for me, it's connecting with people from all over the world and knowing lots of nice people wear diapers too!)

My name is Will, and I am a DL from New York, USA, and currently living just above Miami, Florida. I joined ADISC not knowing just what to expect (back in '08) and it's become my favorite *BDL site!

It's really great to get to know people from Norway, Europe and all over. If I can ask you a few questions....

★ Can you see the northern lights from your city? (It must be really awesome to see them!)

★ And what do you like best about Norway?

Welcome to ADISC and we welcome people from all corners of the world, I hope you don't mind we are loaded with Americans here (even though the United States is estimated at just 5% of the world's population)