Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi, I'm a nappy lover from the UK, male in my 30s - been wearing nappies for years and seem to be spending more and more time in them recently.

Enjoy watching sport, football (UK and American!) etc. Want to read and share experiences on here!

Welcome to ADISC . We have plenty of UK people of all kinds and such. I have to admit to not liking football of either kind, but I like watching other sports (e.g. cricket). Do you play football as well, or just watch?

I'm a cricket follower as well. Play football very occasionally!

Cool Here's hoping England will do a better job on the one day matches starting tomorrow . Sadly I'm mostly following through the internet at work rather than watching the matches though.

Hi NJ 78!

your screen name reminded me of route 78 in NJ (New Jersey)

Nice to meet ya, my name is Will, I joined ADISC a year and a half before you.

Just curious, what is yoru favorite diaper? And being the economy is still bad for most of us (maybe except China and Brazil right now), would you recommend them as a good value?

Here's a sign of i-78 (interstate 78) in NJ (complete with graffiti tags):

---------- Post added 27-02-2012 at 02:13 ---------- Previous post was 13-02-2012 at 03:21 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nj78 View Post
    .....Enjoy watching sport, football (UK and American!) etc. Want to read and share experiences on here
    Did you watch the superbowl?