Thread: Please help! How do i get rid of an erection!?! Also: The art of 'Tucking'

Default Please help! How do i get rid of an erection!?! Also: The art of 'Tucking'

I am just wondering if there are any helpful tips on not getting erections every single time i diaper up! Also, if anyone could give me a good short tutorial on the best way to diaper myself! Should the leg cuffs be tight, or not? Should I point "it" up or down! Please help!

Connor
    Last edited by Embraer; 10-Sep-2008 at 22:18. Reason: So many cool colors to choose from

"This is just a joke."
    This kiddie-winks is not how you make a joke thread.

I can't even see the joke!

F; considerably more work required.

Quote Originally Posted by Connor92 View Post
    I am just wondering if there are any helpful tips on not getting erections every single time i diaper up! Also, if anyone could give me a good short tutorial on the best way to diaper myself! Should the leg cuffs be tight, or not? Should I point "it" up or down! Please help!

Connor
    I really, really hope you meant this as a joke, that is how I take it. I personally find it funny because while you are going farther then the other people, this is basically what they asked.

Johnathon

Quote Originally Posted by Shodai View Post
    This kiddie-winks is not how you make a joke thread.

I can't even see the joke!

See what you started Shodai by saying these types of posts are okay?....

And if anyone can help me, how do you do multiple quotes in one posts?
    Last edited by Peachy; 10-Sep-2008 at 23:06. Reason: merging double post - please use "multiple quotes"-feature!

I really, really hope you meant this as a joke, that is how I take it.

See what you started Shodai by saying these types of posts are okay?....
    See my first reply, this was a bad attempt at a joke thread. Thanks for assuming I have influence over the forum, that's quite a compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathon View Post
    And if anyone can help me, how do you do multiple quotes in one posts?
    Using this button on every post you want to quote: , and then using the quote button as normal on the final post that you want to quote.

Anyway...
    *Slap*

This thread does not impress me at all. First of all, shame on you for adding the "this is a joke" bit.
    Secondly, I think the way people responded to the original thread in making fun of (or just being d***s to) Felstorm was pretty shameful, so this additional thread is just really annoying me.

As punishment, this thread is now about 'Tucking' while crossdressing.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...html#post97896

See my first reply, this was a bad attempt at a joke thread. Thanks for assuming I have influence over the forum, that's quite a compliment.
    Yup you got that right. You are just such an influence on everyone else on the forums including me. Props to you.

Cool

Yay now it's about something I'm an expert on. I don't see what the big deal is.... it's something every good drag queen around the world does. I shall now go in search of a video tutorial j/k

May we go back to your "Free Shodai" thread, eh? I admit, this was bad. And the art of tucking thing is some hilarious shit! Howd ya do that?!