Thread: Taking the Plunge

Default Taking the Plunge

Okay so recently I posted I was going to buy Bambinos. Well I found ABU Cushies. And they look sooo much cooler and more childish. So I think Im going to go with those.

Can anyone tell about their experience with these diapers?

I think the jist of it is abu are better aesthetically but bambinos perform better while still having the general baby look. I guess kt depends on whats most important to you.

I've tried both. I like the cushies for the look and the single tape, but overall, as a diaper, Bambinos are better for usage, they hold a lot more and don't leak easily. Both are fun, I recommend getting a sample pack and giving each a try.

Honestly, I don't think you can go wrong with either.

I have always been a fan of the Super Dry Kids from ABU, but made the switch to Bambinos recently. I love the Teddies, but the Bellissimos are AMAZING! They have become my new favorite! ^^

I would say give the Cushies a try and then maybe try the Bambinos some day. Your tastes may change or you may find a small detail preferable in one or the other. Plenty of options! ^^

PS Ohhh I forgot... As Angusmac pointed out, the ABU products have a single-tape. If there was one thing that the Bambinos are missing, it's that. I love that feature and the hold is amazing!

I've always had pinhole issues with Super Dry Kids, and overall don't like them too much.

I've never really tried Bambinos, but I don't like how wide they are.

ABU stuff is notorious for having mediocre capacity. In my experience, they do.

Bambinos are known to be on par with premium diapers. In my experience, they are.