Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is the softest and most comfortable diaper you've worn?

Default What is the softest and most comfortable diaper you've worn?

I just want to hear everyone's opinion on what diaper they think is the most comfortable and the softest.

The Abena M4s are very soft and extemely well-fitting... Tena Slips are soft and fluffy too... And the Attends Special Care 10s...

I'd have to say that the Bambino Bellissimo is by far the softest and most comfortable diaper I've ever worn. I recently went on a trip and decided to wear a Dry 24/7 on the plane, the whole time I was wishing it'd been a Bellissimo instead. I just wish they would fix those faulty tapes.

Five or six years ago I tried a solid Blue European Briefs it was amazing, disposable and blue, very thick but not a very strong plastic. I wish I remembered the name
    it was super soft but blue and very thick.

Well made attends with the waist bands and 6 tapes not the defective ones are great when they fit right !!! Its a tuff question I wish I could answer it. I have tried a lot. Bambino's are great! But there are so many kinds!!

The old school Abena X-Plus were my favorites. The new Abenas are good, but I don't like how the M4 clumps. Definitely NOT bambinos, the tapes suck and so does the customer support.

I got to say it was Molicare Super Plus for me as the most comfortable.

I haven't had tried many different diaper brands, but from the ones I have, Bambino teddies were the best ones softness wise, I got them from a friend who passed by my city as part of his vacation trip :3