Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Well here I am... I have lurked for a long time, and finely decided to join...well here I am.

Well about who I am... I am still in highschool, and the crazy person who must do everything in life... how that conects me with ABDL side beats me... but it does.... so um yeah... HI!

Hi there welcome to adisc I'm sure you will like it here. We are a bunch of awesome people on here and are happy to meet someone new. So welcome to Adisc and go look around the forums and go in and meet some awesome people.

Welcome to the site spaceplanet. By the way, what made you choose the name spaceplanet? Are you in to NASA and stuff or do you just watch a lot of futurama?

hi SpacePlanet!

Welcome to ADISC! Just curious, do you believe that UFO's have come to the earth from other galaxies?

have fun here at ADISC. You'll definately make friends from all over this planet!