Thread: In your oppinion, which of the Abri Form Diapers are the best?

Post In your oppinion, which of the Abri Form Diapers are the best?

I have never used any of the abri forms before and I would like to try them. The thing that stops me is there are so many different types and I don't want to pick wrong one. So I would appreciate some feedback and why you like them over the others.

Hi there Persondude!

I'm glad you're interested in the Abenas. They're excellent diapers. My preference for day wearing is the M2 (Super). I can get 4-6 hours per diaper, with little chance of leaking, and the unit cost is excellent. The X-Plus or M4 is an excellent nighttime or longer-wear diaper. Some folks love the extra thickness and protection. For me, it makes a good road trip or extended-wear diaper for those times when I know I won't be able to easily change. However, after a while it gets heavy and a bit odorous, necessitating a change if you're anywhere but by yourself and making the cost a bit high. Many folks like the M3 or Extra level, too. This level is between the Super and X-Plus.

If you're into numbers and statistics, check out XP Medical's diaper test page here Adult Diaper Review and Testing. This will give you more information. Just be sure to get plastic-backed diapers, the "original" version, not the "air plus" kind. Hope you find what works for you and have fun!

In case it helps, I think the "air plus" kind are sometimes labelled "premium"...

How I miss the late X-Plus! However the -4 series is still a good diaper.

As BachBrahms and Tiny, I'm a frequent user af Abri Form M2 and M4 diapers. In my opinion the are better than the Tena Slip-line. They are still plastic backed, up to the job, good fit and a nice plain colour. Those are the diapers for me.
    But I have still quite a stash of Tena Slips on stock, Super, Plus and Maxi. So have to get rid of them first.

Thanks for the recommendations. Ive never ordered diapers off the internet before and I live with my mom still so this will require some planning. Can't wait to order some!

Abena M4 Plastic-Backed, it is heaven wrapped around your waist :3

I still have about 10 plastic backed M4s left . They are very nice but I have nothing to compare them against as of yet.

I like the M3 and M4. I love the balk and capacity of the M4 but I don't like how easily it gets clumpy and wearing it for a while. The old Abena X-Plus didn't use to clump. The M3 doesn't clump and is a little slimmer if I need discretion (especially in the summer when I'm not wearing as many layers). Plastic backing is a MUST for me because I like the crinkly sound when I move around.