Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tights, Leggings & Socks

Default Tights, Leggings & Socks

What do you prefer to wear with a dress or a skirt? Do you like that leggings are thicker than tights are & can have patterns that make them even cuter? If you are a tights girl, do you like that they are thinner?

With socks, do you like plain ones or with lice or frills, solids or colors? Do you sometimes mismatch them on purpose for a cuter look?

well I am not a bio girl,, but I do prefer tights as they are bit cooler and I live in a warm area

Supersam1223

Hmm...... That's a tough one, I guess it depends on the situation, and my mood. But I have yet to try leggings, so I cannot give a full answer.

I don't have many pairs of leggings(only one polka-dotted pair that I think is too small), but I like to wear thick tights under dresses. With their help I can wear feminine clothing and keep my leggies warm this time of year. I don't usually think of tights as thin though. They're very thick compared to hose.

I would prefer like leggings with cute patterns and/or socks with lace and frills.

I like both depending on outfit or what I am feeling like. I sometimes wear leg and maybe arm warmers too.
    Usually I dont like socks or closed toe shoes. Tho when in a outfit, a lacy sock or toe socks I do like.

Littlesissyme

I LOVE tights, but i still have to try leggings before i can give an answer.
    As for socks, I prefer them "normal", but with cute patterns or images, like Hello-Kitty.

I'm not a 'sissy' (bein' a biological female). But I think you are mistaking 'tights' for 'pantyhose'.

Pantyhose = extremely thin/sheer, often nylon sometimes silk, leg-coverings (with built-in 'panty') that are usually beige, or other neutral colour, and occasionally have patterns (ie fishnet, )

Tights = thicker (often 'knit') leg-coverings (with built-in 'panty') that come in a variety of colours, patterns, etc

Leggings = slightly thinner than tights, but thicker than pantyhose should NOT be worn as pants, do not have 'feet'

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pantyhose.jpg 
Views:	602 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	7639  

I prefer stirrup leggings -- I don't like cold ankles. Tights are OK but they're too thin to keep you warm and too prone to getting runs. Pantyhose are basically worthless to me. Another good option are knee- or thigh-length socks. THEY'RE SO CUDDLY I'M GONNA DIE!

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I prefer stirrup leggings -- I don't like cold ankles. Tights are OK but they're too thin to keep you warm and too prone to getting runs. Pantyhose are basically worthless to me. Another good option are knee- or thigh-length socks. THEY'RE SO CUDDLY I'M GONNA DIE!
    Agreed.