Thread: Hi everybody...*bashful wave*

Default Hi everybody...*bashful wave*

Well, here goes nothing...

Hi everybody. I've been wanting to join this forum and talk to other 'little' girls and boys, but afraid I'd be found out by someone...Tonight I decided I could do it.

My AB/DL tendencies go waaaaay back into toddlerhood and I've been struggling with them ever since. Since they haven't seemed to go away, especially after puberty, I decided I need to embrace them, at least in some small way. So here I am.

I've always liked to make things with my hands, and the way I used to play was making up stories. I like arts and crafts, reading crime novels/watching crime shows/medical shows/animal planet, psychology/sociology, collecting Barbies (to make doll clothes for and play with) and I am currently studying the German language (3rd year, woot!) Someday I want to work as some kind of illustrator/animator, or get in with a company like Mattel, as I have always been interested in designing toys like Barbie.

Right now I'm in the middle of college yet still living with my parents, so I can't act out my ABDL interests at all unless they're not home, which is risky so I'm afraid to try. So I don't wear and most of my ABDL world is in my head.

Well I hope I can make some friends here! Thanks for reading!

Hello there and welcome! So glad you're here! There are many great people here and lots of good resources. I recommend searching for some of the "Diapers In College" and other such threads to at least give you an idea of the way other college students are working through their needs.

I think it's great that you're studying German. Knowing another language is very helpful in so many ways.

Anyhow, make yourself at home here. Relax, enjoy, and take it all in. Wishing you the very best, and hope to see many more posts from you in the future.

Thanks a bunch for replying! I have lurked here a lot and this seems like one of the better abdl forums out there so I'm excited to be here. So, thanks (danke) for the welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLilSailorGirl View Post
    I've always liked to make things with my hands, and the way I used to play was making up stories. I like arts and crafts, reading crime novels/watching crime shows/medical shows/animal planet, psychology/sociology, collecting Barbies (to make doll clothes for and play with) and I am currently studying the German language (3rd year, woot!) Someday I want to work as some kind of illustrator/animator, or get in with a company like Mattel, as I have always been interested in designing toys like Barbie.
    Marry Me!

But seriously welcome to the site, I hope you learn a lot about yourself, I know I have. Good luck

Hi, LuckyLilSaliorGirl. Welcome to ADISC. That was a nice intro., I am sure that you will have no trouble making lots of friends here. There are quite a few members here who are attending college, and have had to deal with the problems of how, and when, to indulge their baby/ little selves. I am sure that these members can offer all sorts of helpful advise, you need only to ask them. I know that you will enjoy the time you spend here, and I look forward to reading your posts. Take care, and have fun exploring the wonderous world of ADISC.

Hi LuckyLilSailorGirl!

Nice introduction!

Have fun exploring the site and being an active contributer,
    I have a feeling you will make more friends here than a pampers mega-pack!