Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaving the legs

Default Shaving the legs

Figured this would fit here since it isn't AB/DL or diaper related.

So last summer I decided to trim down the hair on my legs because I was tired of it looking like weeds. I liked the look of it and no one could tell that I did it. Well tonight I decided since it is only Feburary to just do a near full body shave from face to feet. I trimed the armpits and left the arms alone though I think I may trim them later but everything else was shaved smooth though I still need to do some touch ups. So anyways, WOW, I have shaved my chest before but man after shaving my legs and getting out of the shower and putting my footie pajamas on it feels wonderfull. Its like air can get to my skin and it feels amazing. I will probably keep my leg hair trimed though for the summer and not completely smooth. I need to get some sun though because now I look like a marshmellow (was my nickname for a while because I was so white)

What about the rest of you, dose anyone else shave there body or at least there legs?

That does sound nice! I shaved my chest when i was 15 and hair hasn't grown there since!! How did you "Trim" your legs? I've been interested in that to but didn't want to clean shave it fully.

i shave everything but my lower legs, i'v done this before and when it grows back it's twice as much and then it's even worse then weeds! lol
    i must find a way to keep it nice and shaved... it is a superb feeling, it's clean and more handy when it comes to daipers!

I love having my from my waist down. More so my legs.
    Feels so nice and makes me so much cooler in the summer.
    Just the feel in clothes, it just so much more comfortable. Also I too agree part of shaving its much better when wearing diapers.

The way I trimed my legs is I used my electric razor. It has a clip on it that you can move up and down allowing for 20 sizes of length. So last summer I just had it set to like a length of 1 or 2. Last night I took the clip off and basicly trimed the hair to a length of 0 or maybe .5 and than just finished it off with a dispposable razor. I use these 2 blade cheep ones for my face that come 20 in a bag. And I think when my mom bought them for me she got a bag free or half off which is good because I used 2 razors. All in all I think shaving everything only took me about a little over an hour. I would say a half an hour using the electric razor and a half an hour to 40 min using the disspossable. Of course the two parts that are the hardest still are the front and back of the diaper area. Thats where my touchup are. I will say though that I didn't use the electric razor directly on my "tender" parts. I hele the hair out and cut it as close tot eh skin as I could but didn't actully cut along the skin. So just a warning there.

Little Rob KY: My hair always grows back but it will take a while since it has never been cut before completly. If I would do it continuisly which I think I will for a while it would grow back a little faster. Like shave my face every week, sometimes twice as it only takes about a week to grow almost full.

And I agree with all of you it is so much nicer when in diapers. I like unzipping my sleeper and seeing my plastic pants over my diaper over a hairless body it just seems like thats how it should be. When I had hair on my legs and I looked down and saw my diaper also it just looked creepy.

Boy are silly =]. This thread kind of made me giggle. It is a strange concept for me, boys shaving? I wish my boyfriend would, he refuses to >.<.
    Tips from a girl might be helpful here.

1) The more you shave, the faster it grows back. If you want to stay hair free and be clean (which i think is so cool) shave as little as possible.

2) It's a myth that it grows back thicker/darker/more. It might the first time, But I'm pretty sure it's just an illusion. It actually comes back lighter usually.

3) Sharp razors work better than dull ones.

4) On sensitive areas shave with the direction of your hair. If you find your getting razor burn or ingrown hairs shave with the grain.

5) Don't shave dry. It's easiest to shave in the shower. Maybe not for things like your face where you need to see but everywhere else.

6) Conditioner makes a great shaving cream.

7) When shaving your legs, most girls are told to do small strokes. Like half of your calf in one stroke. Personally, it has never made a difference to me.

8) Putting lotion on after you shave will make it feel even better for longer. You'll get the silky smooth feeling for more than a day as opposed to just the smooth hairless feeling. If you're shaving for the first time you probably won't understand what I mean by this.

9) Lastly, good luck. I find it time consuming enough to shave my legs/arm pits. To shave your whole body must be such a pain. Also, just as a side note. Girls don't generally shave in the winter. There is no need to since your covered by pants most of the time. However, it's probably reverse for a boy since it's not socially acceptable to have shaved anythings.

Oh and swimmers shave their legs. Male and female. So if anyone ever asks just tell them your a swimmer. And for the record i still think its cool that there's guys that will shave everything. Hair is gross. ESPECIALLY arm pit hair. Regardless of anything, boys should have to shave their arm pits too.

Thanks for the tips, I'l keep them in mind. Esspecialy the lotion part.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddysToxxicBabyGirl View Post
    2) It's a myth that it grows back thicker/darker/more. It might the first time, But I'm pretty sure it's just an illusion. It actually comes back lighter usually.

Oh and swimmers shave their legs. Male and female. So if anyone ever asks just tell them your a swimmer. And for the record i still think its cool that there's guys that will shave everything. Hair is gross. ESPECIALLY arm pit hair. Regardless of anything, boys should have to shave their arm pits too.
    As for #2, I believe it is because the razor cuts the hair at a different angle. It will appear more noticeable.

Also, You forgot to add cyclists to the list of shavings legs! It is better for longer rides, as your hair would not be there to absorb sweat. Basically, the same concept as shaving the diaper-area.

Its pretty common among swimmers and cyclists. I usually do it when the season rolls around. Sometimes I keep it up through the winter, sometimes not. This winter....not.

The thing is, stubble is pretty uncomfortable for anyone you might bump uglies with, so you have to keep up up religiously, or prepare to do without for a couple weeks until it grows all the way out again.

I recently started shaving from head to toe... Well, except the top of my head and eyebrows... oh, and eyelashes. That would be seriously messed up!

I initially thought about doing it as I have a strange paranoia about being bitten by insects, and as I move about as I'm falling asleep, I could feel my leg hairs brushing against the duvet, and every time I'd have to wake myself up and scratch in case some evil mosquito was draining my blood! (Does that make me weird?!)

Anyway, it feels great (except my thighs are a bit itchy). It's much nicer showering with a smooth body! I guess I'll have to stop in summer though... I might just tell everyone who asks to deal with it! It feels nice, so why not? It's not like I'll have to mention the whole AB/DL thing...

It grows back so quickly, though, and even after a close shave I can still see tiny stubbly bits, which I hate. I wish there was a way to permanently remove all body hair without a trace... and that I'd be able to do that without anyone thinking it was weird.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddysToxxicBabyGirl View Post
    Regardless of anything, boys should have to shave their arm pits too.
    Oh man! Armpits are the hardest bit to shave! Even harder than the wedding tackle and crown jewels. Can't you pick an easier body part for boys to shave?!