Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hi, I'm just another random person on the internet. I'm just here to see random people's view of random topics on the internet.

This is all very random to me Gemkit, but welcome to Adisc

Hey GemKit ^^

Randomness for the sake of randomness... No problem! That's perfectly allowable here.

However, we would love to hear a bit more about you if you're up to it. It doesn't even have to be about diapers and so on. In fact, we would probably love to hear a random stream of consciousness on your part.

Regardless, I hope you enjoy your time here! ^_^ There is plenty of randomness to be found within!

We're actually not all that random. We're into DIAPERS!!!! There's nothing random about that. If that's what you're into, you found the best place on the internet. If you're just interested in who we are and what we do, you're also welcome. We're a very friendly group. The best part about us is that we must be honest. Our principle function is to be a support group, both to those who have trouble dealing with the desire to wear diapers, but also the general problems which come through living in the crazy world.

You might tell us a little more about yourself, and why you're here, as we will take a greater interest in you, and feel better able to include you in the discussions which come about in the form of the various threads. So welcome to ADISC.

Hi GemKit

Just curious, you mentioned that you like random topics on the internet? Are you *BDL or are you just curious about, say, updating your wardrobe or curious about those of us who are "into this"?

I see that you've been a member here 4 or 5 months; what do you like best about ADISC so far?