Thread: New Here

Default New Here

Hi I'm BambinoPants,
    I'm new here to this. I decided to join this to find some support and feel normal. All in all, I'm very normal and like to do many out door activities. I'm a very active person and social.

However, I have had my share of problems over the years lets just say. Coming to terms with being a DL has not been easy. I'm not into AB roll playing or anything of that nature. I have an over active bladder and wet the bad occasionally at night. Other then that, I just love to wear Bambino daipers 24/7. So, it's hard to meet people when you wear diapers. But for me they have been like my underwear all my life and really give me a level of support, comfort and stress reducer.
    I'm thankful to have a supportive wife and family. However, this too took her many years to accept and these sites have helped her to be more supportive of this community and myself most recently, as long as it's not trashy.

This has brought me so much heart ache over the years trying to stop it. Not coming to terms with it. Feeling not normal. It's only been the last 2 months that I found out there are support sites on line. I thought "wow" only if they had this information when I was a teen. I'm thankful to find that I'm not the only one out there and very surprised to see how many people are like me.

I'm also glad these sites are here for individuals who are having a hard time coping and have comptiplated sucide. This is where they can come for support.

Anyhow, one of my favorite things to do starting out my day is stopping at Starbx to enjoy a mocha.

I think that's it for now. Hats off to all of you that have a head start out there on this. If any of you have any questions of me your welcome to ask.

Welcome to ADISC BambinoPants! ^^ A very good introduction, if I may say so!

I am in complete agreement with you on the importance of this site's existence. Even after I had begun to accept who I was, I still felt remarkably alone. By connecting with others on here, I have found a place to call home.

I can commiserate with you on the issue of having it affect a marriage, as well. My wife is still learning to deal with the fact that her husband is an AB/LF. It is through sites like this, the other AB/BD/BF friends I have and quite a bit of therapy that she's understanding that although I am 'unique', I can still lead a very typical life as an adult. She is still nervous with us planning to start a family and such, but we both want to make it work.

So, you're an outdoorsy guy? I can't say that I am, although I do like getting out and playing basketball. Do you have any other hobbies? You big on music at all? I'd be curious to hear your taste in tunes. ^_^

I hope you enjoy your time here! Glad to have you with us!

Sorry for the late reply. I thought I would get email notification of replys but I don't. I just now realized I have to check the thread posts lol.... Yes, your wife has a right to be nervous so be understanding to that. As I have said in other replys posts to others. I believe there is a stigma men versus women. I wear 24/7. If people see a grown man in a diaper they may become alarmed. Rightfully so....Having said that. I act very proffessional and don't flaunt it. I don't go to great lengths to hide it either. I'm learning to be me. I told my wife 19 years ago and we have managed to raise a well adjusted child. Respect is the key. My child thinks I have bladder loss. I don't. However I have an over active bladder and wet at night occasionally. So, to my child it is no big deal. I have gone to great lengths to protect my child and I know my child has never been abused. If I fail at that nothing else matters in life. So, to those that wear it can be done. Be respectful and consistant. I will not be friends with guys that post pictures of themselves in diapers and especially of their crotch. I don't care to see that lol.. I would like to see this community grow and diaper wearing become more excepting. The only way to accomplish this is to act appropriately.

To your music question, I love most music, rap, country, oldies, rock, hiphop, pop rock. Not big on classical. I do like basketball too. Anyhow, I hope to hear back from you. I see you live in the northwest. Happy wearing!