Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: do you have pets?

Default do you have pets?

just curious what kind of pets you have!
    i'v got my 3 year old American Staffordshire Terrier called Raiko, a 1 year old Staffordshire Bull Terrier called Pico and 3 tame lovebirds, Pixie, Pebble and Timo!
    i love animals, cant live without them in my house!

and you???

I have a Shih-a-poo named Sadie Mae, she's going to be 2 years old this coming May 24th!!!! And she's the bestest westest puppy wuppy every!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRobKY View Post
    I have a Shih-a-poo named Sadie Mae, she's going to be 2 years old this coming May 24th!!!! And she's the bestest westest puppy wuppy every!!!!!
    love that name! what kind of breed is a Shih-a-poo exactly??

---------- Post added at 22:27 ---------- Previous post was at 22:26 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    I have a dachshund who's 12 years old.
    12 years! thats old for a small dog like that! heathy thing!

Quote Originally Posted by VectraPup View Post
    12 years! thats old for a small dog like that! heathy thing!
    She has some age related issues, and weighs too much- she's learned if she refuses to eat anything that isn't chicken soup, my mom will make her chicken soup all the time. She isn't as fast as she used to be and doesn't chase balls. But she's chugging along and happy every time I visit!

A cockerel, 3 hens, 2 female cats. I love them all. <3

I have a 17 yo cat, one of 3 my EX left behind, the othwe two passed and this one, Baby has a cancer and not too much time left. I cried my guts out when Midnite and Cassie passed and know the pain awaiting when it's Baby's time. In the meanwhile I do my best to make Baby's life comfortable and happy. There have been 7 cats and 5 dogs in my life and they have made it worth living. When Baby goes I'll be alone. It will take some time but I know I will have more pets and hopefully people in my life again.

I have a 7 year old kitty, but she seems like she's still a kitten. I had a 16 year old cat that my dad ended up taking and he had him put down a week ago because of tumors and he wasn't eating... I wish I could have said bye....