Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who likes a Noisy Diaper?

Default Who likes a Noisy Diaper?

Does anyone just enjoy wearing a noisy diaper? For me it does not make any difference. It is all about padding, fit, comfort, and support. If your diaper is noisy do you want people to notice?

Yes! I most definitely enjoy having a noisy diaper. Its a rush for me to wear one out and have the possibility of someone noticing. I almost always wear Attends waistband out, not because of the design of the diaper, but because of how noisy it is.
    I just got in a couple Vlesia slip comforts today and i cant wait to try them out, they sound so crinkly! XD

I am somewhat indifferent on the sound of a diaper; however, I do find it unusual for diapers to be quiet.

So to give a somewhat clearer answer: Yes, I do like noisy diapers.

Butterfly Mage

I love crinkly diapers. Sadly, they are rapidly going extinct in the age of faux-cloth diapers.

I must admit I love the sound of a crinkley diaper, except at the office, where I opt for discrete cottonfeel.

But at home, I do love the sound.

I used to hate the sound of a crinkly diaper as I knew it would be tricky to wear around family. I never really considered the noise a diaper makes to be important at all.

But now I'm living by myself, hearing my nappy is just one extra cute reminder of my childishness... So I really like it... But other aspects (fit, comfort, textures, absorbency, etc.) are always going to be more important to me.

I do love some good crinkling, for me, the sound and smell/texture are the best qualities of a diaper n_n

I agree with you Fenierlilfolf, The crinkling and the smell are two of the best qualities of any diaper.

I wear cloth and plastic pants, but I like the fact that the plastic makes itself known. Like others have said, it's a reminder that you're wearing.

I like a little crinkle, but it's down on the list of what's important. Fit, feel and cuteness all rank higher in my book! ^^