Thread: My first legit regression!

Default My first legit regression!

Well I guess I'll give you the premise first.

I was planning this diaper day in my garage, (my parents and I have made an agreement that I could do whatever in the garage). Going on, I then set out after my mom left for a meeting, I drove to to Walgreens, then to CVS to get diapers, (which I was out of) baby wipes, and Phillops magnesium laxative, and went home to prepare my experiment.

I had this idea how to make the diaper super thick. I opened 5 diapers, cutting the plastic backing off of 4 of them exposing the absorbent material and put all 5 on and made my way to the garage. Now I've been on this water kick for weeks trying to stop killing myself drinking coke all the time, and really had to pee, but I held it till I couldn't anymore. So, after holding it for so long finally let the diapers have it and managed to crap in the process. It swelled and held strong through the ongoing torrent.

I laid down on a mat I had on the ground, and put my hands ontop of the diapers and pushed down slightly. Now usually when it comes to diapers its exclusively sexual, but not today. I regressed, not knowing what age, but that didn't matter a the moment. I just remember not really paying much attention to what I was saying. I just started moving around and just kind of babbling, feeling completely content with me. I have never been high before, but I think I induced something of that sort. I just wished I was in a crib in a warm room instead of a cold [email protected]# garage, which I couldn't feel my toes anymore, that really took away from it. Lets just say I can't wait until Spring.

It didn't last long though, so when I was finished with the euphoria, this being also my first diaper change which felt babyish too, I changed out of the diapers, threw it away, and walked inside to further clean myself.

Oh, and the laxative I took, didn't really take effect... until now. Now that I'm in my bed, where there are no diapers present. YAY... XD

Just thought I'd share my experience, and now I know I'm an adult baby!

Sounds like you had fun, despite being cold. Hehe, I hope one day I can regress properly too. :3

Its definitely fun to regress when you can, I still haven't really figured out how to do it myself, but everyone learns how eventually.

Yea its weird, I think, because I just felt like a 3 year old having a bad accident and kept wetting the diapers till it almost leaked. But at that time I didn't care. Like I said, I had transcended into regression by that time.

Its definitely an awesome feeling to regress for those who can.

It is a magical experience to drop out of your adult mindset and just settle into kid-mode.

I can testify, as others have, that not only is its occurrence more the rarity than the norm, but it also cannot be planned. There have been countless occasions when I wanted nothing more than to sink into that soothing state of mind, but couldn't manage. Other days, when I wanted to be mature and such for some reason or other, all I would manage was to doodle, hanging on just long enough to get home, pad up and break out the crayons.

All I can say is that it cannot be forced. Much as you discovered, it happens on it's own. Maybe it's the sub-consciousness, maybe it's the stars... I've given up planning for it to happen again and simply let it occur on it's own. Sooner or later, it sneaks up on me and I'm giggling to myself on the kitchen floor in my overalls. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    It is a magical experience to drop out of your adult mindset and just settle into kid-mode.

I can testify, as others have, that not only is its occurrence more the rarity than the norm, but it also cannot be planned. There have been countless occasions when I wanted nothing more than to sink into that soothing state of mind, but couldn't manage. Other days, when I wanted to be mature and such for some reason or other, all I would manage was to doodle, hanging on just long enough to get home, pad up and break out the crayons.

All I can say is that it cannot be forced. Much as you discovered, it happens on it's own. Maybe it's the sub-consciousness, maybe it's the stars... I've given up planning for it to happen again and simply let it occur on it's own. Sooner or later, it sneaks up on me and I'm giggling to myself on the kitchen floor in my overalls. ^^
    Hehe that was cute, but yes like onecho said, it just happens sometimes, and when it does its just bliss.

It truly is a one of a kind experience, because not even the temperature of the cold, while in that state mattered. I wish I could lend that experience, and the feel of it to both my parents, just so they can feel and appreciate what it does to me. They'll never know though, and I have to accept it.

I've been wondering if this would ever happen to me...and today it did!

I got home from work to an empty house, and changed into a diaper and a dress. Lay down on my bed and read a story, and decided to tuck myself in for a nap. I pulled the covers on, grabbed a stuffed animal I've had forever, and began sucking my thumb. Suddenly, I felt like I was two years old! When I closed my eyes, I found myself softly mumbling "mama" "sleepy", and squeezing my stuffed animal tight. I forgot about the adult world, and felt completely small, innocent, and babyish. Like being in a dream world. It was the most relaxing feeling ever! I felt just like a baby girl.

A short time later I woke up, still in that little state. It faded quickly as I woke, but I knew it'd happened. One of the clearest "adult baby" experiences I've ever had. It was so beautiful! I would love to experience it again, that unhindered freedom from fear and the feeling of being innocent and safe.