Thread: Intro

Default Intro

I'm Jacob and in my early 20s. I've been fascinated by diapers for awhile now, but haven't had the nerve to actually buy any. I do have a couple sleepers that I ordered from Target a few years ago. Nice to see so many others with the same interests.

Welcome to ADISC! ^^ Glad to have you here!

Working up the nerve to buy diapers for the first time is not easy. You'll probably never be completely ready; it's one of those things where you just have to take whatever precautions you can and then go for it. In the meantime, there's no rush. They'll be there waiting for you when you are ready! ^^

I love my sleepers, too! I have yet to buy any from Target, but I've heard they're pretty cool. Do you like yours? What do they look like?

What other interests do you have? Are you into music at all? I'd be curious to hear what genres you like.

I hope you enjoy your time here and welcome again!

Hi Jacob!

I also have some of the Target boys XL footy sleepers! They are so worth the 12.99 they sell for!

When you are really ready, you will be able to buy some diapers! (Suggestion: have a shopping list with you, and make a "separate purchase" as though you were running an errand for a neighbor who had a disabled relative there who needed more diapers)

I see you have been on ADISC a few months, what do you like best about the site so far?