Thread: New Girl on the Block

Default New Girl on the Block

At the risk of starting off stereotypically, Hello... my name is Cynthia and I'm an AB. In particular, I enjoy being "forced" to be babyish -- I'm very submissive, but a bit on the bratty side at times. I'm a lesbian and I've been with my "Mommy" since I was 18 (back in 1992). Hopefully, I can get her to sign up here as well.

In terms of employment, I'm the owner of Spectrum Games, which I started in late 2001. In other words, I design and publish tabletop (aka pen and paper) role-playing games. The money's not great, but it helps pay the bills and keeps me in diapers. Most importantly, it's what I have wanted to do with my life since I was 13. I guess my company is reasonably successful as our products never get bad reviews and several have been nominated for major industry awards. Our three main game lines are Cartoon Action Hour (based on the 1980s action cartoons), Macabre Tales (Lovecraftian horror RPG) and Slasher Flick ("psycho killer" movie RPG). You can check our stuff out here.

I'm also the drummer for a death metal band, which is something else I've always wanted to do since I was young. I began playing drums when I was 11 and only now am I in a band that has actually accomplished anything. Better late than never, I suppose. You can check us out here.

As for hobbies, I have too many to list. Well, not really, but I do have a lot.

Miniatures wargaming (especially Warhammer 40,000 and Dystopian Wars)
    Tabletop role-playing games (especially Shadowrun, Star Wars [WEG version], and the old Marvel Superheroes RPG)
    Collectible card games (namely Magic: the Gathering)
    Hobby board games (Arkham Horror, Twilight Imperium, Dungeon Quest, Game of Thrones, Space Hulk, etc.)
    Fashion (Despite my tomboyish nature, I'm really into girly-girl fashions)
    Horror movies (especially slasher films)
    Pro Wrestling History (especially from the 1890s to the 1960s)
    Paranormal investigation (ghost hunting, baby!)
    H.P. Lovecraft (I'm obsessed with him)
    1980s action cartoons (Thundarr the Barbarian, Thundercats, Visionaries, etc.)
    Comicbooks (especially GI Joe, Spider-Man, and numerous Silver and Bronze Age comics)

I'm here to make friends and connect with other like-minded people in general.

Your so.... COOL! *.* Omg so freaking epic, ideal job! ideal life! everything! Omg! Im! So! Jealous! ;o

We probably shouldn't talk. Every D&D session my friends and I have is a travesty, a sacreligious disgrace to the very name of tabletop gaming. Let's be enemies!

Awwww, thank you.

It's honestly not as glamorous as it may seem. I wouldn't trade it for anything, but still...

---------- Post added at 15:35 ---------- Previous post was at 15:33 ----------

We probably shouldn't talk. Every D&D session my friends and I have is a travesty, a sacreligious disgrace to the very name of tabletop gaming. Let's be enemies!
    LOL! No interest in being enemies. Besides, I consider myself a good GM who can bring out the best in even the worst role-players.

O, well i think it would be, Im a gamer so it would be epic for my everyday life to be gaming ;D An to make money for it is just amazing, Ive been searching for a new game testing job x.x Impossible to find one most=High school diploma etc :L