Thread: what would you choose

Default what would you choose

Let's say that you have just won a lifetime supply of diapers. Which ones would you choose? It could only be one brand/ style. I choose any cushies. How about the rest of you?

if I could choose between all of the different absorbency levels i would go with the abena M 1-4 and larger sizes if i needed them. if I couldn't have the different absorbency levels probably an abena 3 or 4 plastic backed tape on style. yes they are not the cutest design but they work for me and I have yet to really try any of the ab/dl specific ones yet.

As woofcub, I'm also won for the Abena products. Haven't tried M1 and M3 yet but M2 and M4 are certainly to my liking. Ofcourse plastic backed.

I would have to go with Bambino Bellisimos. I don't really like having babyish print on my diapers, but it's worth it when the diaper is so soft, thick, and absorbent.

Bambino teddy's I guess. Going with Abena is just to thick, bambino's are more slim and preform just as well if not better.

Attends waistband with the 3 tape's, they are pure white no print on them at all and they are or have a soft crinkly plastic on the outside like diaper's should have.

id choose abena X-Plus, dry24/7s, bambinos or Cuddlz, neither i have tried but my friends use them and apparently they are the best of the best. i wouldnt choose a specific one id just go for those at random lol.

Not fair restricting the choices only to disposables! Plastic pants are my thing first and foremost. In your alternative and imperfect universe a plastic-backed Abena M3 would be grudgingly accepted... to fill my storage in my survival hatch with the zombies outside...

It'd have to be the current plastic-backed Abena M4s for me. I'd rather have more protection than I need, rather than less and the M4s are the only nappy (except cloth) where I feel "safe enough" to relax completely...

Abena M4 for me.