Thread: So I need some advice, fast....

Default So I need some advice, fast....

So next Wednesday my room mate is headed home for a 5 day break. I have a plan, but before I go through with it I want advice.
    The Plan:
    I want to order a sample pack of Bambino's and booster pads from their site and have them delivered to the local UPS store. From there I can pick them up and hide them until he goes home. When he goes home I was planning on locking my door, diapering up and wearing for the rest of the night in the comfort of my own room. I planned to wet and MAYBE mess, it really depends on how many people are still here as cleanup is always a pain. I may wear one diaper all night long, wet and messy or not. Now, Thursday morning my girlfriend is coming up, she does not know about my love for diapers and I plan to keep it that way. I am going to set an alarm and wake up early to cleanup and dispose of the soiled diapers and everything will be fine when she arrives. I have a few questions about all of this.

-I want to keep this as discreet as possible, my parents can't know. Is there a way to order so that it won't show up on my credit/ debit card? I have heard of people using the prepaid ones, does that work?
    -My billing address and mailing address will be different, what does this mean for me?
    -What is the best way to prevent diaper rash?
    -What is the best way to make myself have to wet or mess a lot?
    -Any other advice?

Prepaid should be fine, pretty sure they don't have a statement - or if they do, just give your dorm address.
    I think delivering to a UPS store will mean you'll be safe with a different billing address.
    Prevent diaper rash by changing frequently, using powder and cream!
    Drink lots of water/caffeine and eat a lot of food in the morning?
    Make sure you have some air freshener to mask any smells - I'd recommend not messing as your GF will probably smell it. Plus, make sure to set enough alarms that you can't sleep through!

Finally, enjoy!

She won't smell it since I'll have it all cleaned up about 3 hours before she arrives. And as for rash, I don;t want to change frequently. Actually I may not even change at all...the point is to just wear and keep wearing, even a wet diaper.

---------- Post added 09-02-2012 at 00:30 ---------- Previous post was 08-02-2012 at 17:54 ----------

We've all heard of the marshmellow trick. Is there another way to make myself mess a diaper involuntarily/ semiuncontrollably without putting stuff up my butt?

I would say not mess because it harder clean up and diaper odor going be a problem even after change becuase sometime it hard mask diaper odor after use diaper to mess the smell stay awhile.

Hi Crinkley, sounds like fun! I would also recommend not messing at his point. Even with a good wash (and shower) the odor can sometimes still be noticeable, more so the loger you spend in the mess. This is a potential issue especially if you two will be getting close immediately after she arrives ;-)

Just enjoy some serious wetting, and next time when you have some more time, add in a good messing. I find that eating a great deal of fiber (whole grain cereal and bread) helps make you mess a great deal.

All the best

Oh we will be Haven't seen each other in nearly a month, so yeah I'll hold off on that and stick to wetting. Rumor has it that bambinos run small and a 38 waist won't fit in a medium? True or False? (38 wast doesn't equal fat it equals super tall. 6'6")