Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

Hello everyone,
    I am an 18 year male old college student on the east coast. For now I'd like to keep my personal life secret but I am a DL who has never had the opportunity to wear a real diaper before. I would be glad to answer questions about myself as for the most part i don't know how these introductions are supposed to go

OOO WHATS UR HOBBIES?! what type of music?! ;D an my names michael well my real name but my fav username=crel ;D im creltastic ;D

I play Ultimate Frisbee (competitively), basketball, baseball, and volleyball all for fun. As for music I enjoy almost anything, but indie/ alternative music tends to spark my interest the most.

Also, if I need advice on an upcoming weekend, where do I post it? Currently it is in the Diaper Talk section...

If its diaper related thats a good section i think im new aswell though but if its not the off topic section would be good aswell

Hi CrinkleyWeekend!

Welcome to ADISC!

Just curious, in reading your screenname, do you usually wear on the weekends?

I hope you get a chance to see the whole site and you will make lots of new friends here and become an active user.