Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pajamas!

Default Pajamas!

Who doesn't love Pjs?

We all know about the basic sites that sell footie pajamas. However, I have yet to see this site mentioned.

Hoodie-Footie (TM), The Official Hoodie-Footie, Hoodie Footie Pajamas for Adults | PajamaGram

They're just as expensive as everywhere else. But a vanilla friend had mentioned this.

If anyone else has any other Pajama related sites, I'd love to see them! As would others I'm sure.

Jumpin Jammerz, Snug as a Bug, Pajama City, The All In One Company all spring to mind; there are definitely others out there though.

I looked at getting one from the All-in-One Company, but they're about 60. I had a look on eBay and various other places (Amazon Marketplace, etc.) and managed to get a couple for about 12. One is very babyish, with a cartoon baby motif, and a baby bottle and dummy pattern on the arms... but it's too small -- it's just too tight if I'm in a nappy. The other one is just plain red and doesn't look very babyish, but it's bigger and so comfy to sleep in!

I also like the Yellow Truck PJs from Cosy n Dry. They're a bit like the pyjamas I had as kid with separate top and bottoms:

Cosy n Dry - Yellow Trucks PJ's - Adult Baby Clothing, Adult Babywear, Ageplay Products and Much More

Awesome =] I wish that they weren't so dang expensive. Or that I had more expendable income.

All in one company looks promising. I just spent like 10 minutes customizing a lion cub one. Looks so comfy . Pricey though, but I might try to get one in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by RawryCub View Post
    All in one company looks promising. I just spent like 10 minutes customizing a lion cub one. Looks so comfy . Pricey though, but I might try to get one in the future.
    Haha, i did the same thing. I built a crazy awesome looking one, only to find that i'll like never be able to afford it. It was fun to customize it so much though

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    One is very babyish, with a cartoon baby motif, and a baby bottle and dummy pattern on the arms... but it's too small -- it's just too tight if I'm in a nappy.
    That sounds exactly like the ones Primark sold last September/October. I think they put them on sale way before Christmas, so maybe someone bought a dozen for a cheap price and resold them on Ebay for a higher price.
    At least I bought one of those you've described from Primark last September for (I think) 13 EUR.

Peachy

Oh my. I just got mine at target and k-mart. I haven't paid more than $15 for a pair. I got one pair at target on sale for $10. The circo brand for girls is surprisingly big for girls sizes. I fit into the size 16 and I'm a little above average. They we'rent for women either, they were in the girl's section. At K-mart there were joe boxer women's footie pj's on sale for $15 each, and I got an elmo ones, as well as duckies. Moral of the story, look hard enough and you won't have to pay out the ass for footie pj's. : D

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    That sounds exactly like the ones Primark sold last September/October. I think they put them on sale way before Christmas, so maybe someone bought a dozen for a cheap price and resold them on Ebay for a higher price.
    At least I bought one of those you've described from Primark last September for (I think) 13 EUR.

Peachy
    Yeah - I think that's what happened. I got mine for 12 which I think was 2 more than they were being sold for in Primark. I just saw one go for about 30, though! For the price, they're very well made.

owhh! i'm going to get my hands on a hooded PJ from the all-in-one company! with ears and a tail and everything! and the shipping from UK to NL should be not to expensive!