Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi i'm new to Adisc

Hi welcome to ADISC! Maybe read this and add to your introduction. Tell us a bit about your hobbies, interests, and other stuff happening in your life (your job or higher-education pursuits). I'm sure many of us here at ADISC will have something in comon with you. Anyways welcome to ADISC and I hope you find some valuable friends on the forums and also on the IRC.

Ok revised intro haha lol

Im a dl. Im currently taking ged classes. Not sure what im going to do future wise as the economy looks bleak. Im a member here for support and help also to be around people who share similar interests so that i dont seem like a nutso. Interests videogames sports collecting military surplus eating LOL and my kawasaki ninja sportbike 8) sorry for the randomg blabbing for the intro hope to meet new people here

Welcome ScoobydoKiddo. Just so you know, you're not nutso. You are who you are, and we all support you here.

Its hard not having any close friends you can talk to about things and hopefully i can utilize this site to make myself more comfortable with other people here its a struggle out there not having anyone with the same interests as you and have fun too also as i forgot to add to my intro one of my other interests is xbox live Thanks Jayne

Welcome ScoobyDooKiddo, I see you like playing Xbox. What games do you play ? I'm mostly into mw3 but I also like some driving games too.

Mostly into driving games but i also have mw3. I also like games like fable

---------- Post added 09-02-2012 at 00:21 ---------- Previous post was 08-02-2012 at 23:55 ----------

Mrtowtruck76, If you want to hook up with xbox i can pm you my gamertag. Oh, does anyone know how i can set up my profile? I'm running this site on my iphone and I can't seem to find the edit button when i view my profile. I'm a little confused with the ranking system.

This site is really restrictive on mobile devices, I suggest if you have access to a PC at home or at a library that you set up your profile that way.

Thanks tow, i appreciate the advise. Using the iphone for now until i can get the old desktop back in working order. As soon as i can get on a regular computer i will have my profile up thanks.

Hi Scooby!

Welcome to ADISC! I know you are a biker and a gamer, just asking, what would be your favorite "biker" video game?

Welcome to ADISC, I hope you have a blast being a active member here!