Thread: Hi guys!

Default Hi guys!

Hello guys!
    Im BabyJamp and I'm new to this site and im just here to hang out and meet some new people!
    First off, I AM a TB-DL that is also in to playing "dress-up" and being a sissy little girl(I dont know if thats the right way to say it(lol)). I havent really tried many diapers past baby diapers and Depends but i hope to try some Bambinos soon.

Besides diapers, I play football, basketball, and baseball. So i am a HUGE sports junkie and i love watching hockey(GO RED WINGS). I also play video games here and there. I play everything from sports games to Grand Theft Auto!

So the main thing i really want to do on this site is hang out on and chat and with other people that share some of the same intrests and to find out more about things i may not know about

Haha thats rsome i havent tried any diapers except the baby ones im actually ordering 2 samples depends an some other sample that i paid for shipping ;D so thatll be a first for me! Nice to meet you!