Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello! :D

Default Hello! :D

My names michael, An... Im a gamer! An... Whats up? ;D

Ive never posted, Or have been on a forums like this. Im initialy a gamer, But when i first knew i was a adult baby or a "teen baby" i was 13 o.o or 12 is that odd? Well my aunts diaper bag was on the floor, an i took a diaper cus i was bored. I then put it on, an i liked it. So i got like a addictiveness to it, I did it alot. I stoped when i turned 14? 2 years have passed im 16. An ive always still been into it, This is the first time, Ive orderd 2 adult diaper samples O.o. I realy hope i dont get caught, But im extremely eager to get them. I realy dont know what else to say? Well my name is michael xD If thats cool to say? Ive never been open towards it unless i was gaming an when i usualy think in my head it usualy comes out on the keyboard before i can fix it xD, But ive never told anyone irl ive been caught once, or twice. By my mom, most likely she told my dad. But nothing bad got in trouble, First she said "Are you crazy? Do you want to wear diapers 24/7?" I so wanted to say yes, But i was so afraid that i said no xDDDDD. Im shaking irl atm, Cus ive never realy told anyone an im telling a forum of about 10000 members or 3000 idk it seems alot. xD Dident notice there was this many that liked it as much as i do, But it seems like theres alot who dont do it aswell, I realy hope im not on a forums that misclicked an im telling a bunch of people who are into weed or are gamers XD that would be extremely embarrasing, But as your proubly thinking by the time he wrote all of this stuff, he shouldof been sure on the forums lol. Well im gonna end it at this i have so much more to say, But i dont wanna be a spamma xD
    Last edited by Nihlus; 07-Feb-2012 at 21:56. Reason: Merging posts

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by Crel View Post
    i dont wanna be a spamma xD
    It's not really spam if it's all in one post, as long as there's a vague point to it, lol.

Anyways, welcome to the forums!

Care to tell us more about your non-*B/DL interests? Hobbies? Taste in music? Favourite books? Etc.

SURE, im so happy someone commented on this i was so afraid someone would not have commented on it, Um an i has some hobbies idk if its alot i have to think a moment....

My fav music=Death metal/Rock/Pop
    Favorite books: Hunger games series, Percy jackson series, An i guess that's it ;[
    Dang it now the part to say other hobbies wish u gave me more choices to thought of ;o now i have to come up wit ma own but dats ok!

Hmmm,
    Im a huge fun gamer ;D i play lots of games some low graphic some high Habbo is one, Runescape was one, Battle of the immortals is one, War of immortals is another, Ragnarok is one more, An either saga is the last one ;D

Ummm, i have a hobby of intese roleplay on habbo xD thats why i play it besides i spent over 400 dollars on it when i was younger, Rp such as "-As i would slam hand to the hilt of my katana- -This would grip it well with speed- -I would slide it out of the shealth- -Holding down to the hilt Blade glimmering with sparkles- -I would swing it vigantly- -This would cathc attention to the man in front of me- -Swinging down his head covering thow blade with blood-" Thats a example think of that just at 190wps<Words per second. xD

Ummm another hobbie is, Exercissing i guess, i like to work out, havent done it in a year but i weigh 160 my max bench is 200 something, ;D

Ummm, i use to have hobbies such as soccer, An soft ball x.x never got into the baseball league XD too lazy to go for it, I just got rid of a hobby "Rotc" like navy but for highschoolers :P

Sadly this is all i can realy think of atm, so sorry! errr maybe if i think of mores ill put it down WAIT! WAIT! i got one, Airsoft gun fighting stuff yea fun fun fun i got a M16? An a Beretta ;D an a revovler An a rifle yay! its fun!

Supersam1223

Sadly this is all i can realy think of atm, so sorry!
    Mate, no worries, we don't need a life story that's plenty for an intro!

Again, welcome to the site, I hope you stick around!

Hi and welcome I have a couple of similar situations as yourself and it's not nice being caught. I am fortunate now though I am married and wife knows and turns blind eye

Well thats good ;D my mum dident realy give a crap about it, just yelled at me an let me off :P the two times i got caught

Looks like you are going to have more posts than me by this summer!
    =)
    Keep up the postings!
    Last edited by wwetbed; 19-Feb-2012 at 05:57.

SURE, im so happy someone commented on this i was so afraid someone would not have commented on it, Um an i has some hobbies idk if its alot i have to think a moment....

My fav music=Death metal/Rock/Pop
    Favorite books: Hunger games series, Percy jackson series, An i guess that's it ;[
    Dang it now the part to say other hobbies wish u gave me more choices to thought of ;o now i have to come up wit ma own but dats ok!

Hmmm,
    Im a huge fun gamer ;D i play lots of games some low graphic some high Habbo is one, Runescape was one, Battle of the immortals is one, War of immortals is another, Ragnarok is one more, An either saga is the last one ;D

Ummm, i have a hobby of intese roleplay on habbo xD thats why i play it besides i spent over 400 dollars on it when i was younger, Rp such as "-As i would slam hand to the hilt of my katana- -This would grip it well with speed- -I would slide it out of the shealth- -Holding down to the hilt Blade glimmering with sparkles- -I would swing it vigantly- -This would cathc attention to the man in front of me- -Swinging down his head covering thow blade with blood-" Thats a example think of that just at 190wps<Words per second. xD

Ummm another hobbie is, Exercissing i guess, i like to work out, havent done it in a year but i weigh 160 my max bench is 200 something, ;D

Ummm, i use to have hobbies such as soccer, An soft ball x.x never got into the baseball league XD too lazy to go for it, I just got rid of a hobby "Rotc" like navy but for highschoolers :P

Sadly this is all i can realy think of atm, so sorry! errr maybe if i think of mores ill put it down WAIT! WAIT! i got one, Airsoft gun fighting stuff yea fun fun fun i got a M16? An a Beretta ;D an a revovler An a rifle yay! its fun!
    Lol can't believe I'm reading this on a thread instead of u just telling me lol

---------- Post added at 00:16 ---------- Previous post was at 00:14 ----------

My names michael, An... Im a gamer! An... Whats up? ;D

Ive never posted, Or have been on a forums like this. Im initialy a gamer, But when i first knew i was a adult baby or a "teen baby" i was 13 o.o or 12 is that odd? Well my aunts diaper bag was on the floor, an i took a diaper cus i was bored. I then put it on, an i liked it. So i got like a addictiveness to it, I did it alot. I stoped when i turned 14? 2 years have passed im 16. An ive always still been into it, This is the first time, Ive orderd 2 adult diaper samples O.o. I realy hope i dont get caught, But im extremely eager to get them. I realy dont know what else to say? Well my name is michael xD If thats cool to say? Ive never been open towards it unless i was gaming an when i usualy think in my head it usualy comes out on the keyboard before i can fix it xD, But ive never told anyone irl ive been caught once, or twice. By my mom, most likely she told my dad. But nothing bad got in trouble, First she said "Are you crazy? Do you want to wear diapers 24/7?" I so wanted to say yes, But i was so afraid that i said no xDDDDD. Im shaking irl atm, Cus ive never realy told anyone an im telling a forum of about 10000 members or 3000 idk it seems alot. xD Dident notice there was this many that liked it as much as i do, But it seems like theres alot who dont do it aswell, I realy hope im not on a forums that misclicked an im telling a bunch of people who are into weed or are gamers XD that would be extremely embarrasing, But as your proubly thinking by the time he wrote all of this stuff, he shouldof been sure on the forums lol. Well im gonna end it at this i have so much more to say, But i dont wanna be a spamma xD
    Lol that's right don't mention me AT ALL in here. -_- nah, that's ok. Luv u <3 dork :p

My names michael, .. Im a gamer!
    I've never posted, Or have been on a forums like this.... But when i first knew i was a adult baby or a "teen baby" i was 13 o.o or 12 is that odd?
    ....ive never told anyone IRL i've been caught once, or twice. By my mom, most likely, she told my dad. But nothing bad, got in trouble, First she said "Are you crazy? Do you want to wear diapers 24/7?" I so wanted to say yes, But i was so afraid that i said no....

Didn't notice there was this many that liked it as much as i do, But it seems like theres alot who dont do it as well, I really hope im not on a forums that misclicked an im telling a bunch of people who are into weed or are gamers XD that would be extremely embarrasing
    Hey Michael!

Welcome to ADISC, and welcome to your 1st *BDL site!

Don't feel bad about liking diapers at 12 or 13, I was 11 years old, and I've found out maybe half of us got into this around the middle school years!

Sorry to see that your mom "found out" and you got in some trouble back then. And yeah, I was as shocked as you to find out that theres about 20,000 members here! I had no idea that there were other kids and adults who "still" liked diapers, only when I was doing a random search online for "diapers" I found some sites (and links to more sites).

And no worries about sharing your *BDL experiences here, this is specifically who the site was designed for! LOL

I know you've posted a lot for a newbie, and I wanted to welcome you here! For some reason, I thought I already sent a welcome to you a few days ago, but apparently it didn't go through. Maybe my router was bugging.

Quote Originally Posted by crel View Post
    well thats good ;d my mum dident realy give a crap about it, just yelled at me an let me off :p the two times i got caught
    lucky!! =)