Thread: Bambino question...

Default Bambino question...

I live in Canada, so Bambinos haven't been available to us since Bambino changed machines. So I was wondering if ALL the lines of Bambinos are made on the new machine, or is it just the Bellisimo? I'm super excited for B4NS to get them again so I can try the new diaper, but I'm not crazy about the Bellisimo print, I like the Teddy print better. Has anyone ordered Bambinos other than Bellisimo since the machine change?

Gave up waiting for Bambinos from B4NS and got some Abena XPlus L4s. WOW!!! I have worn them before but they must have changed them as I couldn't fill them to capacity like I did the bambinos. Also got a case of ABU SDKs from AB-Canada (wearing one now).

There's an AB-Canada??? I ordered from the states and just got nailed from Fed-Ex with a customs charge :/

YEP! Welcome to AB-Canada. They also ship by fedex out of Richmond BC.

Their cases are marked with a product code it would appear on the outside of the box. If someone was to google it you could have an awkward situation rather quickly. Not sure if it is the same in the US or not.

Quote Originally Posted by totters View Post
    YEP! Welcome to AB-Canada. They also ship by fedex out of Richmond BC.

Their cases are marked with a product code it would appear on the outside of the box. If someone was to google it you could have an awkward situation rather quickly. Not sure if it is the same in the US or not.
    The shipping is deadly. To get them in Ontario is like an added $65, which is more than half what the diapers cost on their own.

Yikes - I believe it was only about 20 to get them Alberta. They are quite heavy tho - I believe fedex had the weight of my case at 32 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by totters View Post
    Yikes - I believe it was only about 20 to get them Alberta. They are quite heavy tho - I believe fedex had the weight of my case at 32 lbs.
    They'd probably do better if they included shipping in the price of the diapers and averaged it out so that people in more eastern provinces aren't paying 1.5x the amount for the product. It's really not worth buying from here at those prices.

Just checked again, and it's about 1.66x whatever the listed price is once shipping is added. It's $55 for 3 packs of Abenas, and then another $33 just for shipping, for instance.

Ya, I ordered some SDKs from the states once, I paid something like $60 for the diapers and got the shipping bill after and it was about $75 by itself... Never again... So, back to the original question, are all of Baminos diaper lines made on the new machine, or just Bellisimos???

Nevermind, I emailed Bambino directly... FTW, all their diapers are made on the new machine...