this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute just sit right there
And tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air.
Wait wait, Dj ...REWWWIND!
.riA-leB dellac nwot a fo ecnirp eht emaceb I woh uoy llet dnA
ereht thgir tis tsuj etunim a ekat ot dekil I And
nwod edispu denrut-deppilf tog efil yM
woh tuoba lla yrots a si siht ...woN
*shakes head* Everyone's a critic.
My name is Statik and it's always been Cause I'm the most boring sons-a-b!tch you've ever seen.
I dress in blue-yes, navy blue From head to toe I'm rather drab except my patent shoes. I make em shine, well most the time ...
o.O ...Who left the damn cd player on Primus? I'm trying to do a intro here folks! *grumblegrumblegrumble*
Okay, no more distractions hopefully. So my name part is out of the way but that still leaves the question of what makes me, me. Profiles are always a hard thing for me to express. I don't like to come across as a boring template. You read enough of em I'm sure, why should I make you suffer reading another? Let's make this easy and do this cliff note style.
* Furry - Lion. Carnivores represent! *throws up four digit paw gang signs*
* Gamer - Love everything from oldskool, 8-Bit, 16-Bit, now-Bit, and yourmoms-Bit. Gamertag - GUNZcauzRUNZ
* Snowboarder - I love this lifestyle so much that I have a hard time expressing the exact words. I'm currently representing Stepchild Snowboards. "Shred till Death"
* Art - Admirer who can't draw for shit anymore. I especially love the graffiti culture and the many forms of street art. I'm not talking about tagging, I mean the real deal.
* Music - I'm very involved in the many genres that techno has to other, even the sub genres. Unlike most people though I'm actually quite educated in it since I don't only listen to it, I fucking live it. This is a passion to me. So be it DnB (I like to call it drunkNbass), dubstep - downtempo dub especially, breaks, glitch, IDM, broken beat, triphop, oldskool hiphop (fuck rap), experimental, ambience as a whole, and well the list goes on.
Confused? You should be. To break it down I'm a Junglist, dubhead, or what my mommy calls me dubcub *grins and beams proud like* ...yeah I'm all those things and more. I told you from the start there's far more to a person than the text you see in front of you. For all you know I could be in your house right now raiding your fridge! Oh shit! Look behind you!
* Etc. - Besides everything already mentioned I love beer to the point of being a beer snob about it. Making $ cha-CHIIING!, cartoons, vinyl toys (no not sex toys you perv!) - munny, dunny, etc., horror movies - cheesy, classic, b, and the list goes on. Favorite horror icon of all time is Freddy Krueger. Driving - no destination in mind, Siberian Husky - Akira ...even though she's trying to steal my brat title. Laughing. Good friends. Good food. Good times.
And now the general tidbits.
Age - 30
Sign - Cancer
Sex - Yes please. I mean bi. Not straight. Not gay. Not confused. Not greedy. Bi.
Fav. color - Green
Turn offs - Liars
Turn ons - Your mom
Personal quote - Seize the damn day like it's your last. You'll live longer.
Last but not least, the sappy mushy stuff.
I'm in a very healthy strong relationship with my better half for over ten years now. He is my best friend in life, my soul, my family, fellow lion, bros for life.
I'm also attached to my mommy, "kitats" *leg clings* like freaking STATIC cling baby.
You're probably wondering WTF? I thought you had a partner already. I do. He knows and approves of me having such a person in our life. The reality of the situation is he can't offer me the kind of love/bond between a mother and her son. The innocent tones that some people *coughs* suckers *coughs* dare to put a price on. Feel ashamed if you're guilty of such a thing, yeah yeah I'm looking at YOU!
*waves a finger in a spasm attack*
Clearly not the case here. This is as real as it gets. Sorry if I come across egotistic but you don't know all I've been through. Not just in the ab/dl world but in life as a whole. I stand on the grounds that I do because I was forced to grow up on the school of hard knocks. Life was not easy for me from the start but in the end it made me who I am.
I've been actively involved in all (aol, dpf, aby, etc. ) this since I was sixteen. I was around when the #1 source for chatting was AOL - private room: diapers. This was back when AOL came on a freaking floppy disk. So I've seen, heard just about everything when it comes to this. It's why it's easy for me to keep a healthy balance between my adult life as much as that brat inside of me wants out.
I feel very at peace with who I am, I would even go so far as to refer myself as blissfully content. There's only one thing left to say at this point and that's simply that I love my lion, I love my mommy, I love my friends, I love my huskies, and I love living in general. More importantly I love that I can stop typing.
My original intro is here.