Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: diaper pooper here

Diaper Pooper? Strange, didn't think your type belongs here You may enjoy doing that, but bit of a strange title for your introduction? Bit creepy..

Hey, Why not take another shot at an introduction? spddan has written and provided you with a great starting point in how to introduce yourself in a way that is neither creepy or unwelcome to the 13+ and above ADISC Community!

https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html

So let's give it a go! What do you say?

How can u be a newbie pooper, the day you wher born you where pooping ur dydee, lol -I wear and use 24/7 for both

Peachy

How about trying to tell us something that goes on outside your diaper? That's a lot more interesting, and doesn't make for a crap conversation starter!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    That's a lot more interesting, and doesn't make for a crap conversation starter!
    ^ I see what you did there.

I agree with everyone else, as a community we all seem to enjoy diapers, but there is so much going on in our lives besides the diapers. We are all just regular people with regular lives and goals. This is a place to help us deal with the things going on in our lives. We like to get to know one another so that we can offer the best advice possible, so please, tell us a little bit about your self

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    That's a lot more interesting, and doesn't make for a crap conversation starter!
    Be nice. We wouldn't want him getting down in the dumps...

Is this really a 13+ forum?! That makes me kinda nervous.... I had the assumption that most here were adults.... At least physically speaking.... I was wondering why there were so many people here that can't afford a $25 bag of diapers. I think I'm officially spooked..... I'm not really interested in conversing with underage people. No offense!

SurfinSeaLion

Quote Originally Posted by freddy32 View Post
    Is this really a 13+ forum?! That makes me kinda nervous.... I had the assumption that most here were adults.... At least physically speaking.... I was wondering why there were so many people here that can't afford a $25 bag of diapers. I think I'm officially spooked..... I'm not really interested in conversing with underage people. No offense!
    Nontaken. As long as your not a creep, you'll be fine. Adisc rarely gets them. At least I think thats how it goes. Maybe our Staff is just so good at getting rid of them ! But most of us can afford the diapers. For Teens, its getting around parents thats the problem.