Thread: Dependeco diapers

Default Dependeco diapers

Have not seen anyone talk about these but they are popping up all over on E-bay.

They are cloth Velcro strap diapers and say that after at least 2 washes they will be 100% leakproof. O_o

Easy*pul on ebay has a lot of them in plan or baby print looks even camo. I bought 2 to see how they work and feel as these will be my first cloth diapers. should be here by the end of the week.

Has anyone else tried them?
    Last edited by Siddy; 07-Feb-2012 at 14:48.

No I've never heard of them before, but I would be very interested in your thoughts on them after the first few uses/washes, but 100% leakproof sounds to good to be true. Let us know what you think of them for sure!!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRobKY View Post
    but 100% leakproof sounds to good to be true.
    Thats what im thinking too, every diaper i tried leaks at somewhat.

I to have bought 2 of these and I still want more of them the prints are so cute but they are a bit pricy to buy alot at once
    as for fit the large fit me fairly well but as with most diapers the legs are tight but I have 36-37" waist and 28" leg that is quite large.
    as for absorbancy and leakproofness I haven't tried them out that much as I live with my family in fact I'v only washed one of them twice.
    they do have a PLU as part of the outer layer and that is what becomes 100% leak proof after 2 washes.
    Last edited by Blacksmith; 07-Feb-2012 at 21:19. Reason: PLU comment

Fit is what im kinda wonding about, I am a 32 so that like on the end of a small and the start of the medium, so i got both sizes one small one med. But i do argee the prints are awesome as soon as i find out what size its me better i will be getting like 2 or 3 more.

I keep looking at the dependeco cloth diapers on e bay , and i would love to try one. It seems like a lot to pay for a cloth diaper. It would be nice if there were more of a selection of more babyish designs. If I was to buy one at just the regular 34.99 plus the 6 dollars for shipping would put me over 40.00 for just one diaper. I am thinking of just getting ahold of babykins, and having them just making me a custom made diaper. It would probably be cheaper. Also does anyone know where there is a web site on the internet where you can get dependeco.