Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parenting?

Default Parenting?

I am wondering does being an AB wearing nappies a lot affect your chances of being a parent? Should have also added That I am trying for children and have all tests done with no obvious reason why this hasn't happened. I wondered if there was anyone else that have gone through same?

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by baby2birl View Post
    I am wondering does being an AB wearing nappies a lot affect your chances of being a parent? Should have also added That I am trying for children and have all tests done with no obvious reason why this hasn't happened. I wondered if there was anyone else that have gone through same?
    Hard to answer that, it would help if we knew if you’re trying to impregnate or be impregnated. Had a look to the profile and it says ‘private’. So sorrys.

Agreeing with Acorn, this has a lot to do with gender.

If you're a woman, yes diapers can affect infertility, but it's unlikely. The mechanism that occurs to me is that infertility can be a result of certain infections in the reproductive system. But you would have to have pretty poor hygeine as an ABDL for it to result in infections this serious.

If you're a man, yes. Sperm need cool temperatures to mature properly. This is why we don't carry the testicles inside the body. This doesn't mean to keep your scrotum on ice. But boxers are better than briefs, and pantless is better than pants.

If you're a woman, as I'm implying from your username, you're out of your "prime" for becoming pregnant. Your body is prepared to do it when you're in your twenties and into your thirties, but at 43 your body is winding down. Statistically, children are much more likely to be born with birth defects to when the mother is over 40, because the body isn't meant to be having kids that late in life, which is probably a sign that the body doesn't want to get pregnant at such a late stage, and isn't as nurturing to the zygote. The rate of miscarriage at your age is 1 in 3, which shows how hostile the womb becomes as women age. In another year or two, your rate of miscarriage is closer to 1 in 2.

The harsh reality is that it might be too late for you to have kids, but you could always adopt.

I have to agree with the previous posters...it depends on your gender. If you are female, it probably isn't a factor (unless you have some crazy infection, unlikely). However, if you are a male, then it's definitely a factor, for the reasons presented by Nightfox.

I notice that your age is 43, and this is probably more of an issue (especially if you are a female) than wearing a diaper could be. Women are born with a set # of ova and as we age, the # decreases (since we lose one every month). Not only are there fewer 'eggs' but they become less 'viable' over time. Obviously, women do become pregnant after the age of 40, but it is less likely than if the person is 20.

Age is not so much a factor if you are male, tho', since men are capable of producing sperm throughout their lives.

You mention you have had tests done, but do not say what those were, so it's hard to say with any certainty what might be the problem. There are so many things it could be (if you are female) and other things if you are male. :-S I think we need more info.

i can only speak as i find, iv'e been in and out of nappies since pre pubity to the present day and have had no probs with fertilty. hope all works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post
    I have to agree with the previous posters...it depends on your gender. If you are female, it probably isn't a factor (unless you have some crazy infection, unlikely). However, if you are a male, then it's definitely a factor, for the reasons presented by Nightfox.

I notice that your age is 43, and this is probably more of an issue (especially if you are a female) than wearing a diaper could be. Women are born with a set # of ova and as we age, the # decreases (since we lose one every month). Not only are there fewer 'eggs' but they become less 'viable' over time. Obviously, women do become pregnant after the age of 40, but it is less likely than if the person is 20.

Age is not so much a factor if you are male, tho', since men are capable of producing sperm throughout their lives.

You mention you have had tests done, but do not say what those were, so it's hard to say with any certainty what might be the problem. There are so many things it could be (if you are female) and other things if you are male. :-S I think we need more info.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    Agreeing with Acorn, this has a lot to do with gender.

If you're a woman, yes diapers can affect infertility, but it's unlikely. The mechanism that occurs to me is that infertility can be a result of certain infections in the reproductive system. But you would have to have pretty poor hygeine as an ABDL for it to result in infections this serious.

If you're a man, yes. Sperm need cool temperatures to mature properly. This is why we don't carry the testicles inside the body. This doesn't mean to keep your scrotum on ice. But boxers are better than briefs, and pantless is better than pants.

Quote Originally Posted by acorn View Post
    Hard to answer that, it would help if we knew if you’re trying to impregnate or be impregnated. Had a look to the profile and it says ‘private’. So sorrys.

Quote Originally Posted by diverj View Post
    i can only speak as i find, iv'e been in and out of nappies since pre pubity to the present day and have had no probs with fertilty. hope all works out for you.
    Thanks all
    You right I had got it private changed now I am male and have have fertility test and passed but at the time was not wearing for about a week 2 at the most. Have tried not wearing and even after 3 weeks but still no luck. Very confused thanks again

Supersam1223

Thanks all
    You right I had got it private changed now I am male and have have fertility test and passed but at the time was not wearing for about a week 2 at the most. Have tried not wearing and even after 3 weeks but still no luck. Very confused thanks again
    Have you both had a test? Or have only you had one?

Quote Originally Posted by Supersam1223 View Post
    Have you both had a test? Or have only you had one?
    Yes both had tests and passed no obvious reason for nothing happening. This is why the question I am o sure that it's not the nappy thing but every avenue has to be explored and after searching net. I cannot find and AB's that have managed to successfully be parents. Perhaps it's the way I am looking at it.
    Thanks again

Yes both had tests and passed no obvious reason for nothing happening. This is why the question I am o sure that it's not the nappy thing but every avenue has to be explored and after searching net. I cannot find and AB's that have managed to successfully be parents. Perhaps it's the way I am looking at it.
    Thanks again
    You might not be able to find AB's that are parents for a few reasons.

1, Its unlikely that someone who wants to give up control to be a baby, wants to gain more control by having one. But this is an insanely broad assumption. I just know that I, myself, before I found that i was truly AB I absolutely without a doubt wanted kids, even had names picked out. But now, I'm second guessing that thought. I can only imagine it's similar for others.

2, AB's that DO have kids, are probably unlikely to be on sites like this. For reasons such as, they don't really need the community support anymore, or maybe they don't have time. Or the privacy to browse such sites.

Although I'm sure there are AB's with kids.

It has to be possible. I wish you the best of luck trying to find out the cause for your family's infertility.