Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hey everyone *waves*

You can call me Nyuka or whatever you want. :P Just a DL looking to indulge in the AB side of things.
    I really enjoy being outdoors, drawing, and taking pictures of the beauty that surrounds us.

Welcome! Glad to see ya over here :3.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyuka View Post
    Rawr!! Thanks for the recommendation!
    So, then - I'll beat the flood of questions. Because I'm sure they are coming :P.

Music preferences?

Um...movie preferences?

What's your favorite movie when you're...being a puppy? Hehe.

Let's see...you said you are DL looking to investigate in the AB side of things. How did you originally come to be "DL," and what sparked your interest in the AB side?

And, with regards to being outdoors - any favorite famous locales you've been to, that have been particularly inspiring?

Music preferences?
    Um, lets see, my favorite band at the moment is Fleet Foxes. I really like dubstep and classic rock. Only music I won't listen to is country and a lot of "popular" music they play on the radio. Basically all the top 20 on iTunes. :P

Um...movie preferences?
    I love scary movies! I'm actually in the middle of watching the Walking Dead first season again. I also recently discovered I like western movies as well. The old Disney cartoons rock too!

What's your favorite movie when you're...being a puppy? Hehe.
    Hmm... I'd have to say All Dogs go to Heaven. It's actually a little scary for a kids movie but I love it.

Let's see...you said you are DL looking to investigate in the AB side of things. How did you originally come to be "DL," and what sparked your interest in the AB side?
    I've been a DL for a long time. I remember being younger and taking diapers from peoples houses I was at. Also using doll diapers. XD At my old house I had an old stash of dirty diapers hidden under the deck... Heheh... Well, what sparked the AB side was a dream I had where I had to wear diapers and no one would change me so I started leaking everywhere. Plus I had been looking at other ABDL sites people had recommended and I loved the stories of regression and being taken care of.

And, with regards to being outdoors - any favorite famous locales you've been to, that have been particularly inspiring?
    I used to live 10 minutes away from Big Sur, CA. The most beautiful places I've been. Mountains speckled with trees and shrub, redwoods, the ocean, hippies. :P My friends and I hung out there a lot.

Thanks for asking the questions! It's easier than pouring it all out randomly.

Welcome Nyuka , What is the furthest distance you have ever driven ? I once drove to Florida about 5 years ago. I went to Orlando, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale and Daytona Beach. I had a blast the whole time. What was the last Theme park you went to and what was your favorite ride ?

Quote Originally Posted by mrtowtruck76 View Post
    Welcome Nyuka , What is the furthest distance you have ever driven ? I once drove to Florida about 5 years ago. I went to Orlando, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale and Daytona Beach. I had a blast the whole time. What was the last Theme park you went to and what was your favorite ride ?
    Hey! Thank you!
    Furthest distance I've personally drove was.... Hm... Probably only from Monterey, CA to Sonora, CA and back. Only 4 hours one way. :P But I've done that drive many times. Furthest distance I've been in the car is from Sonora, CA to Humbolt, CA and from Sonora, CA to LA, CA. I don't get out much... ;P
    Last theme park I've been to was Magic Mountain in LA, CA and my favorite ride was the Boomerang I believe it was called, it was my first upside-down roller coaster!

Hi Nyuka!

Welcome to ADISC!

It's always great to have some more Cali people here!

I am also a DL and a lil AB-curious to an extent, I like wearing my Target boys XL footy sleepers!
    I would rather roleplay as a kid maybe 8 to 12 years old who has to wear night diapers still (nostalgia and reliving my childhood, not so much wanting to relive my toddlerhood!)

Just curious, when did you 1st start to like diapers? (I was 11)

=)