Thread: Hi, hello, greetings, yo, and all that

Default Hi, hello, greetings, yo, and all that

I read the Ten Tips for Newbies and the stickies just a few minutes ago so I am ready to go

I am basically interested in ABDL but have never really done much with it (although I intend to in the future), apart from wetting in clothes occasionally. I also like the idea of mentally regressing as I find that a very comforting thought. eventually I will get accessories for myself, although just a teddy bear for now is what I am planning to get soon.

I work at a (local) news station and am an amateur musician, although I wouldn't mind knowing everything about everything and being able to do anything, either! I will probably end up getting my college degree in the two things I just mentioned, music (what I love), and news (makes me money).

I would tell you how I found this site except I don't remember. I "lurked" for a while before joining, and am only posting a while after joining. I think it was the stories. you guys are awesome writers!

not really sure what else to say, so I'll just say that I look forward to meeting you!

Hi AmazingD!

Welcome to ADISC!

Always fun to have more Cali people in the house!
    Nice intro post.

You mentioned you are a amateur musician, just curious, are you good at "Guitar Hero"?

Have fun getting to know the whole site...

- Will =)