Thread: Does anyone else on here play Minecraft?

Default Does anyone else on here play Minecraft?

I made a Minecraft skin yesterday. I thought some of you Minecrafters might like to use it. It is a little plain, but it gets the point across. It looks like he is in an Abena diaper, wet of course, and he just walks around in it and has fun. Enjoy.
    And if you think you can do better, Google Skincraft, click on the Newgrounds link, and make your own.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

A lot of people here play minecraft or at least know of it. at least users less then likely 35 or 40 of age. There's been a few topics about it in the Computer and Games sub-form.

Anyways seeing as how most people who play minecraft also play with real life friends. I don't see many people wanting their in game avatar to notify the world they like diapers.

I agree with what Fire2box said about most people playing with friends and such. The skin looks good though, good job!
    There is a similar thread here >
    and there is a group if you would like to join, maybe you could post your skin there too Minecraft Addicts -