View Poll Results: What gets you into Little Space?

16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Coloring

3 18.75%
  • Reading a story

0 0%
  • Watching a movie

3 18.75%
  • Playing with dolls/ stuffies/ action figures

4 25.00%
  • Having a tea party

0 0%
  • Playing outside

1 6.25%
  • Story time

0 0%
  • Playing Dress up

0 0%
  • Other

5 31.25%

Thread: Little Space

Question Little Space

So here is something I have been wondering. What is it that people do that gets them into the Little head space. I know that the Little head space is different than the Sissy head space so please take that into consideration when answering. This is also not asking about the AB head space, which is also different. I just want what gets you into Little Space.

This isn't for research, I'm just curious what works for different people. If you picked other, please say what works for you in the thread.

When I want to be little i'll spread out my Vikings blankie on the floor, grab my coloring book and just lay there coloring for hours!!! oh and i'll have a Disney movie on in the back ground

i wanted to put two answers but it only let me pick one. i like playing dress up too. but mostly sitting or laying on my blanket playing with my dolls and other littles toys like my puzzles and little tykes play house. and making cup cakes in my vintage easy bake oven.

I haven't really tried most of those things, so I chose other ^_^; Honestly, it's really hard for me to get into a nice little mindset. The conditions need to be perfect. I'd need to have my blankie, get padded up, and possibly roleplay with one of my siblings online. Or I'd watch a movie. Not really a sissy movie, but more of a movie that'll get me into a little mindset. The little girl side of me just pops out when I do that~

My plush, and my jewelry hobby, I had strong fascination with gems when I was small and working with tends to bring me back to this place, of course my work is more sophisticated now, but to me I am just playing with and learning about rocks, like I did between 2 and 10.

I do a bunch of these, actually. I am especially a fan of colouring and playing with my plushies, though I also like movies, story time, dress up, and tea parties. I have younger cousins who come to my home often and I'm so lucky that they let me play with them. I guess I'm also lucky that nobody in my family thinks it's odd that a grown person would want to play with kid's toys. xD

colouring, basically. (although I rarely get to do it)

seeing anybody else colouring, anybody at all, like age 2 to 80, for some reason really warms my heart, so I enjoy whenever I get to.