Thread: Uh, hi. :]

Fayte

Red face Uh, hi. :]

Hi, I'm Fayte and I am a college student. I've recently been diagnosed with depression and anxiety disorders.

I was talking to friend of mine who's into the whole ABDL world in November and I told her that I wished I could go back to being a baby. She introduced me to it and I was hooked! :P

I like bike riding, reading, and writing. I also occasionally play World of Warcraft. :3

I'm really just looking for a community that's supportive, and this seemed like a good place to start xD I hope to make some friends, too. :]

I'm really shy, though, and I've been a lurker for awhile before actually posting this. I don't think I'll post much, but ah well.

So yeah, that's me.

Well welcome. Im shy to its no big deal. Alot of the people here are really understanding and will help you out. Feel free to post noone here judges.(and if they do it gets shut off pretty fast)

Welcome to the site, I am nearly a hundred percent sure that you will find everyone on this site to be supportive. It is always nice to find others that enjoy cycling, what kind of bike do you usually ride? As for myself, I am currently riding a Giant TCR 2 road bike, not the best but it works

With all the pleasantry aside..
    FOR THE HORDE!
    Attachment 7582
    (Even though I stopped playing around a year ago)

Swiftfire

Hiya Fayte pleased to meet you ^^

Fayte

Thanks, guys. :3

It is always nice to find others that enjoy cycling, what kind of bike do you usually ride? As for myself, I am currently riding a Giant TCR 2 road bike, not the best but it works
    I don't even know- it's just a cheap bike I bought at wall-mart, but it serves it's purpose. I haven't ridden in a few months because of my depression and how cold it is outside. But yeah. :P

---------- Post added at 20:38 ---------- Previous post was at 20:37 ----------

FOR THE HORDE!
    !

Hi Fayte!

I am a biker also (I have a race bike). And I was very shy and anxious when i was first messaging the very first *BDLs i met online. For a long time, I thought i was "the only one" (over 3 or 4 who still liked diapers).

Anyway, welcome to ADISC!

I hope you can check out the whole site and make lots of friends here!

=)