Thread: Leaked through my sleeper this morning.

Default Leaked through my sleeper this morning.

Good morning, all,

So I sat down to do my morning pee this morning, sitting down to practaice wetting that way so I can wet in class, and I leaked through the legs of my loosely taped diaper into my sleeper. I then stripped it off and used a wet paper towel to dab up the pee that had accumulated. It didn't soak through the fleece and it was almost colorless and odorless, but I'm wondering, is this going to leave any kind of mark or damage the fleece in any way. It was an expensive sleeper, and I wouldn't want to ruin it. SHoudl I wash it in any special way or is what I did fine?

On the other hand, I weaked throuw my sweeper the ultimate regression high, sitting there and feeling your diaper leak into your jammies, knowing there's nothing you can do to stop it.

I suggest washing it, use the instructions on the tag.

It shouldn't stain. It will start to smell if you don't wash it out with water, though. Just follow the washing instructions on the label or if you don't feel like doing laundry, rinse the affected area in a sink (cold water, prevents color bleeding), press out excess water with a towel, and allow to air dry.

Urine doesn't usually stain, but when it does it's because it was left to dry. As Tygon says, if you rinse your sleeper in cold water before it dries then you should be fine.