Thread: New person

Default New person

Yep, another new member. I don't really have anything to say at the moment other than that I guess my membership lapsed into lurker status and I'd like to read a few of the articles that many of you have posted. Thank you.

---------- Post added at 05:43 ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 ----------

I guess I'm supposed to elaborate on who I am. Well, for starters, I've always had a bit of a diaper fetish. I suppose you could call me a diaper lover because the AB aspect doesn't hold much interest to me. I haven't used diapers a whole lot... It's a sort of once in a while thing for me... I like variety! My love of diapers started at a relatively young age. I remember trying to fashion them out of plastic bags and old towels. At one point, when I was 13 or 14, I tried taping some of my little sister's diapers together to make one, but it didn't work. It wasn't until I was 26 or so that I actually bought a bag of diapers. See what I mean about on again, off again? Now I just keep some around in case I feel like wearing.

I'm probably one of the most unlikely people to be wearing them, or at least I doubt many people would ever assume (I'm very private anyway). I'm a heavily tattooed construction worker. Anyway, that's a little bit more about me.

---------- Post added at 05:48 ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 ----------

Oh, and as for other things I like to do.... I'm an artist in my free time. I mainly paint portraits, but I've been known to dabble in other areas. I also collect knives and belong to a knife forum, but it gets to be expensive. I also have a lot of interest in the occult and collect bones, skulls, taxidermy, masks and occult figurines.... Pretty much, if it's creepy, I love it!

Aloha Freddy32! Welcome to ADISC!

First of all, congratulations on having introduced yourself properly without having to be asked to elaborate! Sadly it seems a bit rare these days that people post more than one or two sentences about their love of diapers.

As you probably have already seen, ADISC is like a family of sorts. Please feel free to make yourself at home here. If you ever need anything beyond looking at the articles, please don't hesitate to ask for advice or support.

See ya around the forums!