Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lemme try this again....

Default Lemme try this again....

So, here I am supposed to introduce myself (Or re-introduce myself). I'm not sure exactly what to say (even after having read the 'cheat sheet').

Well, I consider myself an AB/BF but am not really into the whole 'diapers' thing. I'm more of a toddler than a baby, I guess.

Of course, that is not the be all and end all of my existence. I also enjoy watching movies (lately I've been into the horror genre), reading books (King & Koontz are among my favourite authors at the moment), and music (I play piano & a bit of guitar). I'm also a self-professed Lord of the Rings fanatic! My other 'hobbies' include playing Diablo & Diablo 2 (waiting impatiently for D3 to hit the shelves), playing Mahjongg (even have my own website devoted to my favourite mahjongg game), word and card games!

So, yeah...that's me....re-introduced!

TheSadWiseMan

Hi, I just got to ask: what's mahjongg?

Hey....welcome back. Weren't you the self proclaimed bitch of ADISC?

I'm always big into monster/horror/scary literature and movies. I've got a werewolf story up on Nook Books simply called Werewolf. Have you read "Let me In" otherwise known as "Let the Right One In" by Lindqvist? That's a hell of a read!

Hi Ayanna!

Welcome back!

WOW, you were one of the first people on ADISC, right?
    I think I joined about 6 months into the site (I think I was number 1031 on the site).

What do you like most about being a ADISC member?

I like Koontz's Odd series, although the monk one kind of confused me. D:

Also, I have no idea who you are. You left before I joined, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post
    B-b-b-banned!

Good to see you back.
    Thanks, Point! Good to be back (so far anyway). :-D

Quote Originally Posted by TheSadWiseMan View Post
    Hi, I just got to ask: what's mahjongg?
    Mahjongg is a tile-matching game. My favourite 'version' is Kyodai Mahjongg and to that end I created my own site which has a link to the game download site, and also tile sets that I created (including a couple with *BDL overtones.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hey....welcome back. Weren't you the self proclaimed bitch of ADISC?

I'm always big into monster/horror/scary literature and movies. I've got a werewolf story up on Nook Books simply called Werewolf. Have you read "Let me In" otherwise known as "Let the Right One In" by Lindqvist? That's a hell of a read!
    Yep, that was me! And no, I haven't read that book (yet)...I'll have to look it up at the library as soon as the transit strike is over. :-S

Quote Originally Posted by wwetbed View Post

Hi Ayanna!

Welcome back!

WOW, you were one of the first people on ADISC, right?
    I think I joined about 6 months into the site (I think I was number 1031 on the site).

What do you like most about being a ADISC member?
    Yep, I was an early member...way back when.

As to what I like most about being a member...probably the 'sense of community'.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    I like Koontz's Odd series, although the monk one kind of confused me. D:

Also, I have no idea who you are. You left before I joined, I think.
    I didn't know that Koontz wrote series...guess I'll have to look into his books a little more closely. I just buy his novels (and any other novels I think I might like) at second hand shops. Same with my Stephen King & Dan Brown books...I picked up Dan Brown's "The Lost Symbol" (Hardcover for $2.99 at the local Salvation Army Thrift Store) a week or so ago. :-) And yes, I think I may have 'disappeared' before you joined.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post
    I didn't know that Koontz wrote series...guess I'll have to look into his books a little more closely. I just buy his novels (and any other novels I think I might like) at second hand shops. Same with my Stephen King & Dan Brown books...I picked up Dan Brown's "The Lost Symbol" (Hardcover for $2.99 at the local Salvation Army Thrift Store) a week or so ago. :-) And yes, I think I may have 'disappeared' before you joined.

We're allowed colours?

Dean Koontz has a series about a boy who can see ghosts, and Odd (his name) has a knack for making friends with very interesting characters (burn victims, disabled people, etc.). In order it's Odd Thomas, Forever Odd, Brother Odd, Odd Hours. There are also two prequel comics called In Odd We Trust and Odd Is On Our Side, as well as a short webisode series set between Brother Odd and Odd Hours called "Odd Passenger". Elvis Presley is sort of his sidekick. I cannot make this up... There seems to be a new one (Odd Apocalypse) being released at the end of July this year.

I didn't even know that last one until just now, so this post gave me something to look forward to. :biggrin

Peachy

ZOMG...the BITCH is back...what did B-I-T-C-H stand for again? I forgot

Welcome back!

I wonder how many people remember you. Aside from 3 other people I could name, you must be like the person with the most years on this forum.

Peachy