Thread: Hi...

Default Hi...

Hi adisc... I'm not sure what all to say. I'm new, and I am not accustomed to being in communities on this board's particular topics. But I guess I'm changing that now. I'm a college student; computer science major, and I sing. I've never worn diapers before, (but I ordered my first sample pack today) and really have only enjoyed them from a distance. I would say more... but I'm a little shy, hehe.

Hi KuuKuu!

Welcome to ADISC! Wow, computer science, a field that's here to stay and getting bigger and bigger despite economic slowdowns and outsourcing! Stick with it, and you'll ahve a great career anywhere in this world, no doubt.

Feel free to check out the whole site. The owner and the admins welcome good feedback as to making the site run better and whatnot. Maybe at some point you can help with your knowledge and expertise!

Have fun reading posts, replying back with your thoughts, and sometime, check out the IRC chatroom, it can be very entertaining!