Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Girly features?

Default Girly features?

Do you have any girly physical/mental features?

For example: I have REALLY long eyelashes. Girls have even looked at me and asked "Oh my God, are you wearing mascara?" Yeah, they have a hard time believing that I can have longer eyelashes than them.

I also have a fairly pointed chin (it's more pointed than most guys' I know, anyway), and I'm pretty sure I'd have curves if I could lose some weight (not afraid to admit it, I'm a little chubby).

For mental features, I HAVE to be clean. Period. My room can be messy, but if I get a speck of mud on me, I freak. My fingernails also have to be perfect. And don't even get me started on bugs... I won't even let a ladybug land on me.

I'm pretty sure I'd have curves if I could lose some weight
    I'm in the same boat as you. But no matter what i do to get in shape, I still have curves... So i can relate to you there.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyPandora View Post
    Do you have any girly physical/mental features?

For example: I have REALLY long eyelashes. Girls have even looked at me and asked "Oh my God, are you wearing mascara?" Yeah, they have a hard time believing that I can have longer eyelashes than them.

I also have a fairly pointed chin (it's more pointed than most guys' I know, anyway), and I'm pretty sure I'd have curves if I could lose some weight (not afraid to admit it, I'm a little chubby).

For mental features, I HAVE to be clean. Period. My room can be messy, but if I get a speck of mud on me, I freak. My fingernails also have to be perfect. And don't even get me started on bugs... I won't even let a ladybug land on me.
    About the same. I also have soft eyes and really soft hair. My lips are full according to this one girl. I have long eyelashes, I know what you mean about cleanliness I can't stand dirtyness (shudder) I got pushed into some mud once and I had to keep from crying. Yeah.

I also have excess estrogen in my system so I have slight breasts (like not even a cups I think.) and I have wide hips and I would have a thin waist if I would lose weight.

As for bugs, if they are pinned up on walls I'm fine if they are on me, my voice doesn't crack anything but glass. (I have been told I would work as a dog whistle.lol)

I can sing upwards of soprano if I try. (although I can go lower than mr. T as well) yeah I am pretty good at being flexible and gymnastics and dancing for someone with no training. So yeah.

Ach, it's a well known fact that boys (especially before they go through the main parts of puberty) have the eyelashes that every girl dreams of!

A few years ago I drunkenly suggested to my sister in law that we snip off both her sons eyelashes to use as falsies for our night out... She was sorely tempted for a few seconds before we both realised how cruel that sounded!

I have natural dark coloured hair, so obviously my eyelashes are naturally dark and long... therefore, I am not required to use mascara either! I am lucky! Also, I was told that I have girly lips, even before my transition or revealing that I want to be a girl. Hmmm, my hands are very soft and kind of small like a girl. I noticed this when I handed out the changes to customers (I am a cashier), and most men have large and rough hands, very opposite of what I have. Also, I have curves as well... after several years on hormones. =P Despite that I have boyish chin and forehead, I have girly face according to many friends of mine. I usually hide my forehead (and hairline) with my bangs anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmy View Post
    I have natural dark coloured hair, so obviously my eyelashes are naturally dark and long... therefore, I am not required to use mascara either! I am lucky! Also, I was told that I have girly lips, even before my transition or revealing that I want to be a girl. Hmmm, my hands are very soft and kind of small like a girl. I noticed this when I handed out the changes to customers (I am a cashier), and most men have large and rough hands, very opposite of what I have. Also, I have curves as well... after several years on hormones. =P Despite that I have boyish chin and forehead, I have girly face according to many friends of mine. I usually hide my forehead (and hairline) with my bangs anyway.
    Oh you're so lucky Emmy, I can't wait to get a transition. T^T

Quote Originally Posted by Emmy View Post
    What counts as a boyish forehead.

I would have to say mine is my naturally curly hair, which i'm finally letting grow out!!!! The lady who does my hair always said "you have curls every girl would kill for, and you're just cutting them off" /cry that's really the only girly feature I have, well unless i keep losing weight and find some curves I didn't know I had, which is a real possibility

---------- Post added at 12:49 ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 ----------

ooohhh!!! mental features I guess you could say is I love having soft skin, I use moisturizing/softening lotion twice a day, once after my shower and right before bed, love the feel of soft silky skin

I def. look like a little girl. If I grew my hair out and wore a little make up, I could probably pass~.

Oh oh!! This isn't really a "Girly feature" BUT i'm going Thursday to get my hair done the whole deal, massage, shampoo, hot oil treatment and cut it's gonna be great!!!!