Thread: foxracing21

Default foxracing21

Hey guys im Mike and im gay and love diapers hit me up if you wanna know more

Huah! Punch punch!

HUH! Kick! Punch kick punch!

Hi Mike,

Welcome to ADISC!

If i can make one suggestion... check out this posting:

If I can ask you twoi things; what do you like best about living in TX?

also, what's your favorite diaper? (And would you recommend it as a good avlue for the money)?

Hi Mike welcome to ADISC we all enjoy diapers and such here but we would like to know what sets you a part from your diapers and such like what your hobbies are music video games tech what ever you are into.

I noticed your user name is FoxRacing 21 so i would guess that you have an interest in supercross or motocross do you have a favorite Rider or factory perhaps?

The poster above also posted a link to a great article to help get you started on the right foot here on ADISC i would put the link right here but Im not sure how at the moment.

I love racing and supercross maybe we can relate to each other if we knew what makes you the Unique person you are