Thread: Hello from Canada's Maritimes!

Default Hello from Canada's Maritimes!

So, here I am supposed to introduce myself. I'm not sure exactly what to say (even after having read the 'cheat sheet').

Well, I consider myself an AB/BF but am not really into the whole 'diapers' thing. I'm more of a toddler than a baby, I guess.

Of course, that is not the be all and end all of my existence. I also enjoy watching movies (lately I've been into the horror genre), reading books (King & Koontz are among my favourite authors at the moment), and music (I play piano & a bit of guitar). I'm also a self-professed Lord of the Rings fanatic! My other 'hobbies' include playing Diablo & Diablo 2 (waiting impatiently for D3 to hit the shelves), playing Mahjongg (even have my own website devoted to my favourite mahjongg game), word and card games!

So, yeah...that's me.

Welcome to ADISC, eh? ^^ (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)

Always nice to have another member from beautiful Canada. ^_^ I've always lived close to the border and have visited countless times. I've never had a bad experience and met some wonderful people. An awesome place to call home!

Great introduction by the way! You put it well: "Of course, that (being AB/BF) is not the be all and end all of my existence." As a site, we try to convey the same mindset. We cover every topic imaginable here, diapers and related paraphernalia being only a handful of them.

I am such a fan of games, as well, at least in the sense of board and card games. I went through a huge cribbage phase, but have moved onto Euchre and trying to learn Bridge. There are some very subtle nuances of both that seem to elevate it above other card games. Have you tried either?

I hope you enjoy your time here! I'm always happy to see another AB/BF, such as myself, join the ranks! ^^

Ohhh...forgot to add: I LOVE SLOAN! ^_^ Makes me want to visit Halifax!
    Last edited by onecho; 05-Feb-2012 at 19:44.

Hey there! Nice to see more Nova Scotian's joining the site =)

I myself am also waiting for D3 to come out :P

I'm also curious, what other MMORPGs do you like, if any?
    Last edited by Lobie; 05-Feb-2012 at 20:08.