Thread: Here is to Montana

Default Here is to Montana

Apreciating The awesomeness of montana. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	405512_10150540007079527_513144526_8770741_2119019925_n.jpg 
Views:	1672 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	7576

Cool Picture Tyger i am in MT love the mountains wish I had unlimited amount of money so I could go hiking and fishing at least every weekend!!

Butte reference FTW! ^^ I work with plenty from there and though they are a proud people, they can take a joke!

As for me, although I live in MT, I prefer eastern Washington State. I am counting down the days until I can move back.

I know I'm in the minority here. Meh...different strokes for different folks.

I can't say it's not pretty, though.

Quote Originally Posted by mtdl84 View Post
    Cool Picture Tyger i am in MT love the mountains wish I had unlimited amount of money so I could go hiking and fishing at least every weekend!!
    I'd love to be able to spend a ton of time fishing and hiking in Montana, I went fishing there last summer though and didn't have much luck. I'm going to have to try again another time, I spent some of my time doing fly fishing, which i am still trying to learn.

---------- Post added at 15:35 ---------- Previous post was at 15:31 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Butte reference FTW! ^^ I work with plenty from there and though they are a proud people, they can take a joke!

As for me, although I live in MT, I prefer eastern Washington State. I am counting down the days until I can move back.

I know I'm in the minority here. Meh...different strokes for different folks.

I can't say it's not pretty, though.
    Nice, so just a curiosity question then for both of you if you don't mind, what city do you live in? I spent two years in Montana in a few places myself, Glasgow, Billings, Bigfork, and Great Falls. I love the country in the west, but I appreciate the flat land in the east too, thats where i saw the most amazing thunder storms. Anyhow, Just figured i'd ask where you guys were from there, it would be funny if we had happened to come across each other, there is a small chance we could of if you ever had any LDS Missionaries come by, Lol.

i am in billings! Ive had missionaries come by but I always ask them to leave. not to be rude I just have my own faith

Quote Originally Posted by mtdl84 View Post
    i am in billings! Ive had missionaries come by but I always ask them to leave. not to be rude I just have my own faith
    Hey, no problem, I understand. If another faith came by trying to teach me i'd probably do the same thing since i'm pretty solid in my belief. You probably see the missionaries around there a lot just because Billings has the majority of them out of Montana, and the mission office is in there along with a Temple. Anyway, When i was in Billings i spent a lot of time on the north end of the Air port around Alkali Creek and below the Walmart on that side. I'm betting you probably were a little more on the other end of town since most people live over there, but if you live where i described, there is a good chance i could have knocked on your door which would be kind of cool.

Oh that made me chuckle a little.

earp

i am from butte its the best

I have never been to butte but I watched a pbs show on it once. Berkeley Pit, St. Patrick's day and Jack Nicklaus golf course though the the mining stuff awesome!! .