Thread: Of pajamas, bottles and blushing

Default Of pajamas, bottles and blushing

So... I wanna share some experiences.

The last days of 2011, I spent them with my mate. We live 5 hours apart, so the chances to be together arenít too many. We were alone at his house, for 4 days. When I arrived, he gave me a small Christmas present which consisted of a snoopy themed gerber bottle filled with coke.

I certainly wasnít expecting that, but it was a welcomed gift. At the next day, we spent the afternoon in bed, just being lazy and cuddling and talking. I played with him for a while (not gonna give details on that) and we ended up tired, and falling asleep. We woke up at around 7:00 pm, and we went over to buy my pajamas, I had been looking for some for a long time without any luck, and my mate told me he saw some on a store near his house. There were indeed, and I bought two, a beige one, and a baby blue one. That night, I put on the blue pjís, which are awesome <3 and, my mate offered to diaper me, since I had asked about it before.
    So he did. Honestly, it was weird, but, sort of enjoyableÖ made me feel a bit kinky too XD

The next day, while dinner was on the stove getting cooked, he offered to play with me since I played with him the day before.
    He actually took care of me for an hour or so. Put another dpr on me, cuddled me, and he fed me some juice on the bottle he gave me. After that, he drew an airplane on the front of the padding, which gave me a good laugh, heh. And, he poured some water on me, I jokingly suggested that, but I didnít expect he to do it, it was darn cold, and I ended up with a wet butt and we shared a laughed. It was an awesome time, and I think it was probably the first and only time I have regressed, it was a feeling very different from the normal sleep in diapers night. I felt safe, and content. I didn't want that moment to end, I wanted to stay in his arms forever, feeling like a little folf.

So, as the visit ended, and I got back home, I found that Iím unable to wear my pjís outside of my room, it makes me nervous to think about my mom or someone seeing them, even though they are normal adult pajamas, with a serious design, nothing childish.
    And lastly, I gotta say, I am not girly or anything like that, but Iíve found myself somewhat attracted to sissy stuff, mostly, LG pajamas, skirts and *sigh* even pantiesÖ Now, I donít feel like always wearing that stuff, Iíve noticed it captures my attention more when Iím ďyiffieĒ, and that a little of forced wearing seems to make me aroused.
    So, to make this thread worthy, How do you guys cope with the sissyish feelings? If I want to pretend to being forced in girly pajamas or something alike, does that make me one?
    Are there non baby stuff (like my adult pajamas) that make you feel way too shameful to use them around family or friends?
    How does regression feel like? I'm damn sure I did reggress when I was with my mate, but I have no comparative point.

BTW, sorry for the TL;DR.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrierlilfolf View Post
    So, to make this thread worthy, How do you guys cope with the sissyish feelings? If I want to pretend to being forced in girly pajamas or something alike, does that make me one?
    Notta sissy, so I can't talk about how I 'cope', but I will say that I think you're only a sissy if you define yourself as one. Some people purely enjoy the humiliation aspects of being a sissy but still see it as a large part of their identity. So, again, it's up to you if you want to call yourself a sissy based on these feelings.

Are there non baby stuff (like my adult pajamas) that make you feel way too shameful to use them around family or friends?
    Honestly, not really. But I understand feeling embarrassed.

How does regression feel like? I'm damn sure I did reggress when I was with my mate, but I have no comparative point.
    Well, I'm guessing it's different for everyone, but I can tell you how it feels for me.

I stop feeling like a 'grown-up' pretending to be a little girl and start feeling like a little girl. My thoughts are 'simpler'...or at least, there's a 'fog' (a /nice/ fog) over my more adult thoughts/worries. I feel safe, like nothing can hurt me, and very little is more important than playing with my toys or wiggling my toes or something else silly. My emotions are FULLY those of a child, and while usually I'd be chastising myself for feeling a certain way, my adult side needing to take control, when I'm regressed it's perfectly fine to feel those things and express them. I can't even really help it, when I'm in that state. And it doesn't feel wrong, or bad, or weird, just natural.

I think the most important thing is, did you feel you entered a different 'headspace' than your normal one? Did you cease to feel like an adult, and feel like a little kid? If you feel you regressed, you probably did, but I think these would be the key questions for answering that.

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    Well, I'm guessing it's different for everyone, but I can tell you how it feels for me.

I stop feeling like a 'grown-up' pretending to be a little girl and start feeling like a little girl. My thoughts are 'simpler'...or at least, there's a 'fog' (a /nice/ fog) over my more adult thoughts/worries. I feel safe, like nothing can hurt me, and very little is more important than playing with my toys or wiggling my toes or something else silly. My emotions are FULLY those of a child, and while usually I'd be chastising myself for feeling a certain way, my adult side needing to take control, when I'm regressed it's perfectly fine to feel those things and express them. I can't even really help it, when I'm in that state. And it doesn't feel wrong, or bad, or weird, just natural.

I think the most important thing is, did you feel you entered a different 'headspace' than your normal one? Did you cease to feel like an adult, and feel like a little kid? If you feel you regressed, you probably did, but I think these would be the key questions for answering that.
    I thank you for your answer charlie pup, what I felt was very similar to that, so I guess I most likely did regress, and I hope I can do it again sometime :3

As for the other stuff, I wouldn't call myself a sissy then, since it's pretty much just for the humilliating feeling and only when I'm aroused ^//^;

I think what you described is really sweet, and honestly dear, I wouldn't worry about labeling yourself. Let's face it, there are always people lining up to label us, and we in turn worry about which label we will be labeled with. I say, enjoy these nice feelings and don't worry about it. And, for what it's worth, I think sissies are cool - you guys/girls are just so sweet. I wish you very well in your explorations

First of all, congratulations on having such a wonderful and caring mate. If I had had the courage to come out to my boyfriend in college about my little side, he probably would have treated me much the same, and I would have been in baby heaven.

As for feeling a little embarrassed, I still feel that way around my wife, even though she buys me "things" and will talk about my diapers, and stuff. Even with all of her acceptance, I will sometimes have trouble telling her I'm going down to the bathroom to change my diaper. It does push the limits of how we were raised to be "men", etc. But really, when you do push that boundary, it opens a big door to regression, and great feelings follow.

Quote Originally Posted by babymissy View Post
    I think what you described is really sweet, and honestly dear, I wouldn't worry about labeling yourself. Let's face it, there are always people lining up to label us, and we in turn worry about which label we will be labeled with. I say, enjoy these nice feelings and don't worry about it. And, for what it's worth, I think sissies are cool - you guys/girls are just so sweet. I wish you very well in your explorations
    Thanks for commenting :3

It was sweet, it was some of the best time I've ever had I'll follow your advice, and just gonna roll with it without labeling or worrying myself.
    Also, I really liked the way you worded your reply, it sounds very sweet ^^;

---------- Post added at 18:08 ---------- Previous post was at 18:00 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    First of all, congratulations on having such a wonderful and caring mate. If I had had the courage to come out to my boyfriend in college about my little side, he probably would have treated me much the same, and I would have been in baby heaven.

As for feeling a little embarrassed, I still feel that way around my wife, even though she buys me "things" and will talk about my diapers, and stuff. Even with all of her acceptance, I will sometimes have trouble telling her I'm going down to the bathroom to change my diaper. It does push the limits of how we were raised to be "men", etc. But really, when you do push that boundary, it opens a big door to regression, and great feelings follow.
    Thanks I actually came out to him back when we were just friends, he was the first person to know about it, he plays a big part on my ongoing self-acceptance.

I've worn around him twice, and hadn't wet 'cause I don't want to cross the line ^^; I'm fine with wearing around him, but only if it's hidden, if he pulls down my pants or jokes about the padding I still blush tremendously XD

do you not feel all AB stuff is very much gender neuteral. i was asked by a nanny are you a boy or girl baby? my answer was you can make your mind up at nappy time. meaning after nappy change is it jammies or frilly pants or just a t shirt.